By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dark Souls Trailer - looks amazin'.

Martial arts (sweeping) and defence!!

Around the Network

woah....this looks even better than I expected!

2011 is the BEST YEAR EVER!!!!!!!!! this, KZ3, LBP2, R3, UC3, Motorstorm:A, LA Noir, infamous 2 and possibly the launch of NGP! Good times for me..dark times for my wallet

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Looking good. Looking very good.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get addicted again! Demon's Souls took my soul for itself! I can't let that happen again! I still remember the first time i got invaded and how epic of a battle it was (up to 30 minutes long). I can foresee myself well into the half of next generation still trying to finish the amazing catalogue of games coming out this gen! there are about 5 games from 2010 that I want, maybe another 5 between 2007-2009, and there will surely be more than 5 from this gen. I already missed out on LBP2 cause of ME2 and DS2. Im still playing ME2, haven't even touched DS2. I just dont have the time for all this awesomeness!!!!! its killing me (softly)!!!!

Looks soooooo good. I've been playing Demon's Souls again lately to gear up for it too =)

Btw, anyone else notice the crappy looking fire at around 1:08? Part of the fire looks stationary and it's strange to my eyes.

Around the Network

Looks awesome can't wait^_^ 

it boggles the mind that SONY didn't think Demon's Souls would sell outside Japan.  

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku