By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Over-priced DLC (Specifically Call of Duty 1st Strike)

stopstopp said:
oniyide said:

it is what it is people there are too many people out their that will buy DLC for this price without a 2nd thought, i mean their are people paying to play games online!!! You have to pay to play a portion of a game you just bought for 50-60 bucks so i dont know why people get shocked when they see these DLC #s. Nothing you can do but not support it.

That's the thing. Not supporting it and not buying it puts pressure to lower the price to something reasonable. Wolves are better than sheep my friend.

This may work on smaller budget games, but for big games like Black Ops people are like Sheep to the Slaughter.

DLC has gotten out of control, I bought Front Mission in December, a game with a relativly dead online community, and only 5 maps and they were charging 400MP for the new maps. Who is going to play those? Online is basically dead. Square Enix just got greedy.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
GuiltySpartan77 said:

alot of these dlc haters for CoD are most likely just a bunch of people that play Single player games. Get over it this is nothing new so stop acting like it is. Pay attention to games that you actually own and go buy that dlc. 

Right, a pipe dream.

hey does anyone know how well that first Black ops DLC map pack sold on XBL first 24 hours iv heard no news on it?