By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ni No Kuni New Gameplay Video is a thing of beauty!

Blood_Tears said:

Game looks good, but i have no hope in seeing this coming to NA. Even if it was confirmed for stateside, it would probably be a year and a half away anyways. This is Level 5 we are talking about here, still waiting on WKC 2...

has WKC2 been confirmed for the west?

The Japanese Version of WKC2 was released late last year It is very fun game and it is much better then the first one. 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network
hikaruchan said:
Blood_Tears said:

Game looks good, but i have no hope in seeing this coming to NA. Even if it was confirmed for stateside, it would probably be a year and a half away anyways. This is Level 5 we are talking about here, still waiting on WKC 2...

has WKC2 been confirmed for the west?

The Japanese Version of WKC2 was released late last year It is very fun game and it is much better then the first one. 

Nice, i can't wait to try it but no it hasn't been confirmed for the West yet. I assume it would be coming though, there was an article last month of one of the VA's resume or something listing WKC 1&2 VO work. But it just takes L5 an insane amount of time to localize games.

I'm not sure whether to get the DS or the PS3 version.  That's assuming both come to Europe and I don't buy both

Ill day 1 purchase this for sure.

man japanese people have some strange fashion

Around the Network
MrT-Tar said:

I'm not sure whether to get the DS or the PS3 version.  That's assuming both come to Europe and I don't buy both

Well, the two are supposed to be different games.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

looks awesome!!  : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

huaxiong90 said:
AOvechkin08 said:

Looks like a mizture between a Tales game and the Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker. Very great cell shaded style, that more games need to start using.

Have you played Fear Effect, by any chance?

OT: Really hope this comes to the West.

Nope, What system is it for and are the graphics similar to what I described?

it makes you feels like watching an animation all the way while playing this RPG ^^