By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Cloud saving coming to PS3 in 3.60

Yes please. Having two PS3's I constantly have to keep swapping data saves via USB, then you get the games which don't allow save data copying which gets really frustrating 

Pathetic Earthlings 

Around the Network

Great feature.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Crypto139 said:

Yes please. Having two PS3's I constantly have to keep swapping data saves via USB, then you get the games which don't allow save data copying which gets really frustrating 

I would prefer allowing smoother USB save use, as it means you could use your USB as a memory card, and have your saves securely on you.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

i dont have plus but wondering when this happens will the saves  stay on cloud after your subscription ends i wouldnt mind spending 18 bucks for the 3 month once or twice a yr to update my saves on there i have a lot of protected ones now

i would keep em on my other ps3 but when you data transfer the protected saves delete from the ps3 you transfer from 

i would also like optional complete game installs for every game so it doesnt have to read from the disk like the 360 has, most games are only like 5-15GB, only some exclusives get pass the 20GB mark

Play Me

don't see the point of this, can't you transfer your save data on a ubs stick?? I rememeber doing this one time

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
chapset said:

don't see the point of this, can't you transfer your save data on a ubs stick?? I rememeber doing this one time

so basically you don't get the point of cloud in general since you can always save data to Flash, HDD, SS, BR/CD/DVD-R and so on...

chapset said:

Thats a big pain in the ass, cloud is the way to go. Steam has it and its wonderful.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

chapset said:

for copy protected games its a lifesaver, you cant copy CP games and play em on another console

Play Me

leatherhat said:
chapset said:

Thats a big pain in the ass, cloud is the way to go. Steam has it and its wonderful.

I can see that, but it's not a life saver like some posters here make it to be

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

wtf...-___- where was this when my 60GB PS3 bricked on me...