By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Iwata on 3DS vs NGP battle: “The customers will decide which is correct”

Chibi.V.29 said:

No trash talk? None!? Aaaw :( i came here hoping for someone epic thread about how shit Nintendo think it is >.< YOU LET ME DOWN NINTENDO!

Well they usually don’t shit talk the competition and if they do they do it in style and with no bad words :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

No trash talk? None!? Aaaw :( i came here hoping for someone epic thread about how shit Nintendo think it is >.<

The one who stealth trolls is Reggie not Iwata. Iwata hides his trolls in a much harder way to analyse that you'll blow your mind before figuring out if it was just a coincidence of words or if he really was flamming his competitors.

What iwata means by the consumer chooses is that of course they want 3D without glasses instead of playing your PS3 games on a small device which will cost more than a PS3 :P

Beuli2 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

No trash talk? None!? Aaaw :( i came here hoping for someone epic thread about how shit Nintendo think it is >.<

The one who stealth trolls is Reggie not Iwata. Iwata hides his trolls in a much harder way to analyse that you'll blow your mind before figuring out if it was just a coincidence of words or if he really was flamming his competitors.

Reggie is more anoying than anything >_> and im pretty shore there was no flaming or anything in was Iwata said :P atleast you you read it using the fundamental rules of the English language.... :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Roma said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

No trash talk? None!? Aaaw :( i came here hoping for someone epic thread about how shit Nintendo think it is >.< YOU LET ME DOWN NINTENDO!

Well they usually don’t shit talk the competition and if they do they do it in style and with no bad words :P

Reggie begs to differ about the style things xD

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Roma said:
Beuli2 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

What iwata means by the consumer chooses is that of course they want 3D without glasses instead of playing your PS3 games on a small device which will cost more than a PS3 :P

No you meen do they want 3D which apple with have in 2 months time (Sharp phones already have xD) or do they want a stylish piece of hardware awesomeness that is capable of playing ps3 games ;D i jk xD

Around the Network
Chibi.V.29 said:
Roma said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

but, but he takes names and kicks ASS!! mabye he is getting a bit fat to do it in style though :P

Beuli2 said:
RolStoppable said:
Beuli2 said:
RolStoppable said:

This is quite an arrogant thing to say. Putting the fate of two handhelds into the hands of the average customer who is well known to be stupid. I suppose Nintendo has no other option than to trust in the stupidity of the market, if they want to succeed.

You are a consumer too. Ha!

But I am not an average one. Clearly, I am in a league of my own.

Damn, I expected you to answer something like "I know this, ha!" which I would reply  "I know you know this", but being the -somewhat- smart guy you are you already knew that I knew that you knew, but in reality I too already knew you knew that I knew that you knew about you being the consumer, but by predicting this you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew so you outsmarted me by making a different answer and screwing my whole plan over, in other words, this doesn't make any sense.

Well that sure was a confusing post, anyway it's nice to see Iwata remain as classy as ever. 

Chibi.V.29 said:
Roma said:
Beuli2 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

No you meen do they want 3D which apple with have in 2 months time (Sharp phones already have xD) or do they want a stylish piece of hardware awesomeness that is capable of playing ps3 games ;D i jk xD

Yes I know sharp has, Nintendo used their technology so. Yes but neither the iPhone nore the sharp phone has the deep game play that 3DS will have :) they lack the controls for it

Roma said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Roma said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

but, but he takes names and kicks ASS!! mabye he is getting a bit fat to do it in style though :P

Hahaha :P Of all the Sony M$ and Nintendo gaming people who present the shows the only one i actualy like is the jack tretton because he makes me laugh xD (i hate kaz and reggie with a passion :P)

Roma said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Roma said:
Beuli2 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Yes I know sharp has, Nintendo used their technology so. Yes but neither the iPhone nore the sharp phone has the deep game play that 3DS will have :) they lack the controls for it

for a true gaming experience you need an NGP and its 274 confirmed buttons!