By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation Meeting 2011 Thread!

Will have to come back in 6 hours to see what's up.

Around the Network

i would like that mock-up to be the psp2 i really like that design, if the psp2 looks close to that and is mainly a physical format player than i will get it , if its a more download only device then i will pass on it and never look back.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Cross-X said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:

Man if I was still in AUS It'd watch this but now that I'm on the East Coast of US, I cant stay up till 1 AM

I'm in the west coast :P So it's 10PM and I'll be in my relax mode after a long day at work and classes. Perfect for me...I just thought I'll rub it in a bit :P

But in all honesty, we have no idea what or to what extent things will be revealed...I hope they announce psp2 AND a price so the constant whining around here will stop..but then again nothing will stop that I guess

STFU

Well I certainly do expect it to be long and unveil the following:

1) PSP2 with the Model (DUH!!!)

2) All the games that are in development for the PSP2

3) Specs

4) Features and Why people should buy the PSP2

5) Price and Release Date

:P

Anywho since it's in Japan, wouldn't they stick to the Japanese games only or mainly?

Sony needs to know and should act as if the whole world is watching tonight and keeping their eyes out on the reveal of PSP2 so I think it's more ideal to announce all the games in development for the PSP2 regardless of whether it's Japanese or Western. Also another reason is the 3DS already has a healthy amount of games exposed already to the public and right now Sony can't waste time only to reveal Japanese games at this event. They need to show that EA is making blah blah blah, Ubisoft is doing blah blah blah, Konami are making etc, etc.

Agreed I hope so too. I read that at the last Playstation event they announced some games as well. Hopefully this time we will at least hear some great titles to get the hype train rolling. And apparently they have invited media from around the world for this which should be a good sign too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

6AM!!!! fuck that XD ill have to wake up for school 1 hour after :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:

I'm just really curious what games are coming to the PSP2. I really do hope the 3rd Party and 1st Party support is there.

Rumors are coming in saying the device is very dev friendly in comparison to Sony's previous HW.

Also Yakuza creator have said he has some 'big' things to do today, unless it's playing VC3/TLS or going out with hot yet big girl today, it might be a hint ;)

SONY has said many times that there number one goal for HW is making it as dev friendly as possible because there last 3 hw devices have been difficult 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network
mchaza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:

I'm just really curious what games are coming to the PSP2. I really do hope the 3rd Party and 1st Party support is there.

Rumors are coming in saying the device is very dev friendly in comparison to Sony's previous HW.

Also Yakuza creator have said he has some 'big' things to do today, unless it's playing VC3/TLS or going out with hot yet big girl today, it might be a hint ;)

SONY has said many times that there number one goal for HW is making it as dev friendly as possible because there last 3 hw devices have been difficult 

Yep which would be a great thing concerning 3rd party support

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
mchaza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:

And 1st Party.

Cross-X said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
mchaza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:

And 1st Party.

Yeah coming to think of it, sony first party didn't support the device as much as they should, and considering we already have a shitload of exclusives coming for this year and next, their focus might be focused on this now

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Looking forward to this!...

M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:

Man if I was still in AUS It'd watch this but now that I'm on the East Coast of US, I cant stay up till 1 AM

I'm in the west coast :P So it's 10PM and I'll be in my relax mode after a long day at work and classes. Perfect for me...I just thought I'll rub it in a bit :P

But in all honesty, we have no idea what or to what extent things will be revealed...I hope they announce psp2 AND a price so the constant whining around here will stop..but then again nothing will stop that I guess

STFU

Well I certainly do expect it to be long and unveil the following:

1) PSP2 with the Model (DUH!!!)

2) All the games that are in development for the PSP2

3) Specs

4) Features and Why people should buy the PSP2

5) Price and Release Date

:P

Anywho since it's in Japan, wouldn't they stick to the Japanese games only or mainly?

Sony needs to know and should act as if the whole world is watching tonight and keeping their eyes out on the reveal of PSP2 so I think it's more ideal to announce all the games in development for the PSP2 regardless of whether it's Japanese or Western. Also another reason is the 3DS already has a healthy amount of games exposed already to the public and right now Sony can't waste time only to reveal Japanese games at this event. They need to show that EA is making blah blah blah, Ubisoft is doing blah blah blah, Konami are making etc, etc.

Agreed I hope so too. I read that at the last Playstation event they announced some games as well. Hopefully this time we will at least hear some great titles to get the hype train rolling. And apparently they have invited media from around the world for this which should be a good sign too

Wouldn't be a little strange to just have the hardware announced without announcing games at same time? I never followed a hardware announcement, I have no idea to what expect here.