By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Say it ain’t so - No Kirby game in development for Wii

oh no

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

You need a "sad Kirby" version of your avatar. Wait, does sad Kirby even exist?

!!

EDIT:  The sad Kirby in Soriku's post is clearly an unauthorized fake, by the way. 

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Well, a lot of commenters at gonintedo complained that Nintendo UK might not be that accurate when it come to these things. I hope they are right, cause I am also looking forward to the next kirby.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

need too post alot of kirby pictures now or i will be sad

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I'm sure there will be a Wii Kirby game eventually, Kirby always seems to remain crazy popular in Japan for some reason. Actually, his popularity makes me even more annoyed that Canvas Curse sold relatively poorly there, especially compared to Squeak Squad.

Buy it!

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

They should make kirby for the ds.

mM

There will be a Kirby Wii game, don't believe that magazine.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I thought they were porting Kirby Super Star (best one EVAR!!!!) to the DS.

Also, Kirby platformers often come out late in Nintendo's development, right before a new platform emerges. Not sure why.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.