By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The 3DS will sell 1 million first week (Americas)

The 3DS will sell 1 million first week (Americas)

Yes 69 46.62%

No 43 29.05%

Halfway there 15 10.14%

More than that 20 13.51%

Total:147

March 27, --- April 2

Within this time, the Nintendo 3DS will ship one million units. Sure, that is a fairly large percentage of the actual amount of units Nintendo will produce, but its gonna happen.

First day will be like 525k.

In Japan, I think the First Week will be 440k.

Europe? They are getting it too late for me to care about guessing :P

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Pretty much what ever number Nintendo ships is gonna be the sold...

Former something....

It's not even getting a 1m shipment. -_-

It will sell as much as they ship

well i am already pre-ordered, so that one here

and all depends on how many they ship as said already

Around the Network

Significantly more - Nintendo's shipping 2.5m in the West for Q1. And they only have a week of Q1 left as of then, i.e. a 2.5m shipment for a single week. I'd assume that, with America being more of a crazy Nintendo territory, it'll have a higher shipment than Europe - 1.5m. That's obviously gonna sell so I expect in the ballpark of 1.25-1.5m for it FW there. Japan FW, if they realize how cruelly they're undersupplying the region, may end up just shy of 1m.

EMEAA should end up in the million area as well, I guess.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

SaviorX said:

March 27, --- April 2

Within this time, the Nintendo 3DS will ship one million units. Sure, that is a fairly large percentage of the actual amount of units Nintendo will produce, but its gonna happen.

First day will be like 525k.

In Japan, I think the First Week will be 440k.

Isn't Europe actually getting it 2 days earlier?

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

SaviorX said:

Actually Europe gets the 3DS on March 25, 2 days BEFORE North America. :P

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Everyone knows that 3DS will sell whatever is produced first week. I would hope Ninty has the foresight to have a lot available at launch in all 3 regions.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

CDiablo said:

Everyone knows that 3DS will sell whatever is produced first week. I would hope Ninty has the foresight to have a lot available at launch in all 3 regions.

I don't think they can ship more than they can actually printed.