By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Brand New Killzone 3 Multiplayer Video

zgamer5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
zgamer5 said:

Thanks for the embed dude :D

np

you can put in in the 2nd post, i can never embed a vid in the first post of a thread.

ok figured the issue out..for some reason the 'new' embed code wasn't working for youtube so had to use the older version there

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Graphically this is just... O_O already pre-ordered mine, I'm gonna play the shit out of this game!

Ew, Faster Reload ribbon......looks like KZ3 has it's own "Sleight of Hand" perk...

C'mon GG, I was trying argue against all the "LOL ITS COD IN SPACE" comments. This isn't helping -___-

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Kind of glad you don't need to unload an entire clip into someone for them to die now.

Wagram said:

Kind of glad you don't need to unload an entire clip into someone for them to die now.

It's a little annoying at times because of the fact that when your hp is low, the entire screens darkens and turns grey making it pretty hard to see. It's probably worse than MW2's bloodsplatter effect.

The reduced hp is nice compared to KZ2, I think a very slight increase would be good. Lots of people like to complain that "responsive controls" will turn the game into a twich-based CoD clone. Lowering the hp too much is really what pushes it in that direction because it means there's less incentive to aim carefully / use ironsights when you can just spray and get lucky.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Around the Network
luvtospooge said:

There are Perks now? Hmm, Interesting...hopefully, none of them are overpowered.

There not exactly perks. More like killstreaks that give you perks for doing certain things in the game for example killing someone who started shooting you first gives you faster iron sight aimming and capturing 2 control points in a row gives you an XP boost. Once earned most stay with you for the rest of the game while others last for a certain amount of time.

geddesmond2 said:
luvtospooge said:

There are Perks now? Hmm, Interesting...hopefully, none of them are overpowered.

There not exactly perks. More like killstreaks that give you perks for doing certain things in the game for example killing someone who started shooting you first gives you faster iron sight aimming and capturing 2 control points in a row gives you an XP boost. Once earned most stay with you for the rest of the game while others last for a certain amount of time.

Ohhh I see..Thanks for clearing that up. Now I know at least that it isn't trying to be a CoD clone.

this looks just ridicolous good...

that was amazing

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

The beta maps weren't very good. This seems like only a small improvement, still very camp friendly though. Everyone praising the controls, they aren't that special. I loved the controls in Killzone 2 and these controls seem really stuttery and twitchy. The recoil seems to be much better though since the closed beta. It takes a long time to get used to the controls and they were tailored to campers along with the lack of recoil in the beta, let's hope they are fixed by release or they are patched sometime soon after. Still has better graphics and it's funner to play than Crysis 2 though.