By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF Versus XIII Trailer With Eng Subtitles (LOL Noctis Is Actually Childish)

The recently released trailer for Final Fantasy Versus XIII has been subbed....and....holy shit o_o Noctis is actually really childish and irrational. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flmHlDsxda8

Wow, I never saw this coming O_O

Around the Network

Hahahaha!  Noctis made me LOL

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MY EMO BOY!!!

-

I thought Noctis would be more like Cloud/Leon personality/character wise. it's great someone subbed it(need to take the japanese class this semester)

i really like his attitude...gonna be a fun ride with him ^^

Around the Network

I'll keep posting this even though it will make no difference..

Nomura : Don’t be fooled by the dark mood the trailer leads you to, what you’ve seen is merely a representation of what’s to come but I can disclose that the character (Noctis) is not solitary or dark even though the burden he carries is very heavy.

He said that 2 or 3 years ago and people kept their ( OH emo Emo EMO yada yada ) -_- , this game is gonna be fun,tragic and dark ... which is all awesome.

btw , I already posted this in gaming discussion , but the more about versus the better :p )

I'm relieved.  This basically means he's just a shy guy, but very hot-headed around his comrades.  It makes him more relatable to me.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

lol that was awesome

btw got any translated vids for FF Shiki?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Soriku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol that was awesome

btw got any translated vids for FF Shiki?

FF Shiki what? It's called Type-0.

OT: He seems more naive than childish. Also the quality of that trailer is so bad...when is the HQ one up?

pretty sure the name shiki got thrown around...might be a misunderstanding on my part

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Looking good. He seems lighthearted enough. His clothes, hair and facial expressions are indeed misleading.

But I remember in an early trailer there seemed to be a lot of blood. Like, human blood. Where did that go?

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!