By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Extra Credits: Piracy

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:

Seems like Foamy is more focused on the sexuality of the female character now. I remember watching it years ago versus seeing a new episode last week. It just wasn't the same.

Anyway, this Extra Credits video was a good watch and they've been pretty informative.

Yeah, Foamy isn't the same. Neither is Maddox. Some much of his focus is on his book deal and outside ventures. He rarely posts to his site. He had a brief revival on Youtube, but he rarely posts on that either. Ian (the guy behind Foamy) is at least consistent, but the topics of his videos are no longer as entertaining. Perhaps because there is less social commentary and more of a focus on the fictional world of Germaine and Foamy. Which is okay, but it does not have quite the same charm. Oh well, nothing stays the same. Those people are part of the old internet. You know, stuff like Albino Blacksheep, New Grounds and Ebaums World. I mean, they will still be around, but they are not the same anymore.

Didn't know he is now on escapist. I saw 4 videos on screwattack. 

wedding veils

discount wedding dress

mother of the bride dress

I've been a regular over at Zero Punctuation for a while, Yahtzee's reviews are the best =)

I haven't ever really checked out any other part of The Escapist, but that video was very very well done. I'm going to start checking out the other Extra Credits videos soon. I was surprised by the overall tone with the video too. I don't know if that's how they always do it, but it was so calm and patient. A sharp contrast from the tone in most, if not all, piracy discussions.

@Hephaestos said,

"Do not tangle with the kind of people who install linux on their playstations"

I loled too =)

And the "Try to be understanding" with the picture of the bear in the party hat with the cake, that was awesome too.