By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Kingdon Hearts 3D trailer - 3D means DROP,DREAM,DISTANCE hihi

radiantshadow92 said:

Wait so this game is not a continuation? 

It was supposed to be, according to earlier comments Nomura made.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

The only "spin off" I even consider worth buying is Birth By Sleep, and that's because it's the only one which has any relevance to the main storyline (the Xehanort Saga) as far as I can see. I'm not interested in buying five separate consoles to play every KH game. I can borrow a friend's DS if I really want to, but that's as far as I'm going to go.

I'm a KH fan, but this has gone way too far. Just give us a remake of KH, KH Re:COM and KH2 for the PS3 (like they did for God of War) and then send out KH3. Stop dragging this out dammit!

Ugh. I hope this is the last spin-off before Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, the story is nothing but a complete mess now. I'm really getting bored of all these handheld KH games.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Dytalus said:

The only "spin off" I even consider worth buying is Birth By Sleep, and that's because it's the only one which has any relevance to the main storyline (the Xehanort Saga) as far as I can see. I'm not interested in buying five separate consoles to play every KH game. I can borrow a friend's DS if I really want to, but that's as far as I'm going to go.

I'm a KH fan, but this has gone way too far. Just give us a remake of KH, KH Re:COM and KH2 for the PS3 (like they did for God of War) and then send out KH3. Stop dragging this out dammit!

Yeah, I think I agree with that.

Dytalus said:

BBS isn't a spinoff, it's a mainline entry, just subtitled rather than numbered (though it's working title was "Kingdom Heart 0").  That's why it got a Final Mix.  KH3D is the next mainline entry, then (maybe) KH3.

Around the Network

Ugh... It seems like Chain of Memories all over again...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Shonen said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JyYO7n0gY8

Just watch ^^ 

Clever the name hum ? I mean DDD = 3D ^^

So this is the Kingdom Hearts 3(LOL)D everyone has been asking for

Want the Key to Eternal Life?
read about it here:
http://www.cipherwire.net/eternal_life.html

Wii Friend Code: 7592-1692-7773-4859

TBH I want KH3 as well. Getting tired of the spin offs. Especially considering I bought them and they have been a let down. KH2 was amazing btw.

jarrod said:

BBS isn't a spinoff, it's a mainline entry, just subtitled rather than numbered (though it's working title was "Kingdom Heart 0").  That's why it got a Final Mix.  KH3D is the next mainline entry, then (maybe) KH3.

I'm aware of that. I used the term "spinoff" incorrectly to mean anything not on the PS2/3, which was my own bad. If KH3D is the next mainline entry then I'll probably end up doing what I did for COM. Watching a walkthrough on Youtube. I'm not made of money and can't afford to buy a 3DS just to find out what happens between KH2 and KH3. If they make a Re:3D, and release it in the west like with Re:COM, I'll consider playing it then. I only bought BBS because I already had a PSP.

Dytalus said:
jarrod said:

I'm aware of that. I used the term "spinoff" incorrectly to mean anything not on the PS2/3, which was my own bad. If KH3D is the next mainline entry then I'll probably end up doing what I did for COM. Watching a walkthrough on Youtube. I'm not made of money and can't afford to buy a 3DS just to find out what happens between KH2 and KH3. If they make a Re:3D, and release it in the west like with Re:COM, I'll consider playing it then. I only bought BBS because I already had a PSP.

If you're a KH fan, why not just get a 3DS?  Then you could play through the 3 games you missed (358/2d, Re: Coded, 3D)?

And 3D won't get a ground up remade Re: 3D release, it'll get a same platform expanded Final Mix, like every other mainline entry (KH, KH2, BBS).  358/2 days might get a Re: release though (on Wii if Nomura has any hint of awareness and intellect about him).