By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Well guys, I took the plunge

After years of waffling on whether I would get the PS3 or the 360 to add to my Wii and handhelds, I went with the PS3.  So far I'm loving it :D  I can definitely see why folks get addicted to getting trophies, I've been hooked on them since last week.

Around the Network

Cool, their are many benefits and negatives to choosing PS3 over 360. I hope you find alot of happyness with the most powerful console on the market. I'm suprised a writer from VGChartz didn't own a PS3, hope you have an HDTV.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Joelcool7 said:

Cool, their are many benefits and negatives to choosing PS3 over 360. I hope you find alot of happyness with the most powerful console on the market. I'm suprised a writer from VGChartz didn't own a PS3, hope you have an HDTV.

Lol that's what's preventing me from getting PS3 personally. Lack of HDTV, no point of getting another console on SD, the games will practically have no difference lulz.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Got a Wii 4 years ago. Then a PS3 almost a year ago and I love it.

PS3 > Wii for me, but I play a lot on both consoles.

Try my new level at LittleBigPlanet: Amok's Cave ;D

Get your Portable ID!

Currently playing 
PS3: Uncharted 3, Resistance 3.
Wii: - 

Hyped for: The Last Guardian, Binary Domain.

I've had an HDTV for over a year now, so thats no problem.  But yeah I mostly play handhelds, but this will give me full balance on all fronts :P

Around the Network
spdk1 said:

After years of waffling on whether I would get the PS3 or the 360 to add to my Wii and handhelds, I went with the PS3.  So far I'm loving it :D  I can definitely see why folks get addicted to getting trophies, I've been hooked on them since last week.

Welcome to the dark side.

Be careful or Trophies will rule your life

www.jamesvandermemes.com

gobble  gobble

Gobble Gobble

GOBBLE GOBBLE

ONE OF US!!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

szerbijn said:

Got a Wii 4 years ago. Then a PS3 almost a year ago and I love it.

PS3 > Wii for me, but I play a lot on both consoles.

This. Almost word for word what i was going to write O_o

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

nice stuff 

i love my PS3 since i have an Black Mointor/LCD tv and an black desktop case on an black desk with an black keyboard and mouse. 

It all looks really nice 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Congrats on the purchase. Hope you enjoy it.

And please, pretty please, get Demon's Souls (if you crave a challenge) and Valkyria Chronicles especially.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!