By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC Official UNCHARTED 3 Thread

Tagged games:

am i the only one that doesn't like the cover art of uncharted 3 i much prefer uncharted 2 cover art 

Around the Network

I hope the multiplayer is better. It'll finally give PS3 owners a great 3rd person multiplayer game (SOCOM isn't looking too good). I thought U2's multiplayer was okay.

Does anyone know if the split screen will be online or local only?

This thread is amazing CGI!

cutscenes look better 

and im sure the gameplay will look better when there done.

Around the Network

i can't wait to hear the excuses of reviewers why they "had" to mark it down in comparison to uncharted 2

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:

i can't wait to hear the excuses of reviewers why they "had" to mark it down in comparison to uncharted 2

'too much of the same' would be my guess

but F*$&# reviewers, they are all rather shitty these days anyways

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Porcupine_I said:

'too much of the same' would be my guess

but F*$&# reviewers, they are all rather shitty these days anyways

Agree totally x_X

Great thread

CGI-Quality said:

Cinema replay mode got updated and allows in-game editing while Uncharted TV allows you to upload best moments of the multiplayer matches between rounds. Last but not least is a Facebook integration that allows you to get in touch and play Uncharted 3 with your Facebook friends no matter if you have each other added as buddies on PSN.

I loved that part... video upload and fb integration .