By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - About to fulfil one of my gaming dreams, but it's going to cost me $4000

Have you actually thought what else you can do with that amount of money?Just asking..

Around the Network

don't do it...

I wouldn't do it, you can assemble those through emulators and old PC's.

I have a friend that made its own arcade machine and it rocks =)

Trip, seems more awesomer.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

I say come visit Vancouver. I assume you mean Vancouver Canada? If you do then screw the machines come to the greatest city in the greatest province in the greatest country on earth!

Arcade machines are clunky huge they break down and are alot of maintnance. Spend the money on a good holiday and then if you still want a machine maybe buy DDR. But honestly most games can be played on consoles so buying a multi-thousand dollar arcade machine sounds like a waste to me.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

Sounds kind of silly to buy a Dance Dance revolution arcade system when you could buy KINECT and a copy of Dance Central and save yourself well over a $1000.

But if you have this kind of money to throw around on stuff like this I'd say go for it.

Look around for a better deal.Seems kind of expensive unless they are brand new. If they are brand new, look for used. Well at least compared to what we get arcade games for at my restraunt (I have a set of sega racing cabinets in my garage forget the name). When the owner and I  look for arcade games we search ebay, and contact the sellers by email or phone as they usually have more to sell unlisted you just got to ask. Don't be afraid to haggle either. Could be different where you live though.

Edit: Mis read so its 1500 a piece? That isn't nearly as bad, thought $3000 a piece