By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is the example...

of how well motion controls on the Wii can captivate gamers. If you're a Wii owner, rent this game and you will buy it very soon. The motion controls prove how realistic the Wii's controls can be. (For example, if you want to do a Spirit Bomb, you raise the wiimote and nunchuck throw it down to boost the bomb.)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

What about if you want to use the kamehameha?

mM

I haven't played DBZ:BT3 yet, but I did play 2 and really liked it. There were a few problems like it made you sit a certain distance from the TV, moves came in paragraph form making it a little scary/confusing, and some in general confusing controls but in general it was a pretty good game and definitely a good first try for a Wii control fighter.

I've heard pretty decent things about Tenkaichi 3 and that improvements a lot of things wrong with the last one so I've been considering giving it a go when I get the time.

leo-j said:
What about if you want to use the kamehameha?

u put the wiimote and nunchuck to your right side and push them both out at your tv screen to launch it.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius

if they made naruto: clash of ninja revolution 2 using these features it would rock!! (Think about using kakashi's lightning blade with the wiimote?!!)

True Genius
Around the Network

Yeah, I own Tenkaichi 2 and just haven't gotten around to buying Tenkaichi 3 yet. I hear the online play is broken though. The servers are lagged to all hell and you really can't play at all.

Played 3 at a friend's house and loved it, spent an entire weekend their beating the game =P It is quite a bit of fun to use the motion controlls..a helluva a lot more fun than the normal button mashing imo. I don't like most normal fighters so for my money the only way to play a fighting game is with motion controls.

Definitely a great pickup for anyone who likes DBZ and fighting games...I especially love how they did the transformations and allowing you to skip tiers and go straight to high level transformations.

To Each Man, Responsibility