By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This THEAD IS A TROLL THREAD (no swearing or we get in trouble)

Isn't it "water", not "wiper"?

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network
RobMate said:
Let all your hate out EXPRESS your opinion..

You WiiFan boys i hate you im sick of you bring us ps3 boys down.. and im not so sure but xbox i dont see it as much but im god dam sick of it.

LET IT RIP!

I really don't see the point of this thread, or how it could ever manage to be a productive conversation for anyone here.. and I think swearing is allowed here so long as it isn't gratuitous and part of a personal attack.

all console are pointless

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP

There's nothing in the rules against swearing in threads. Only titles are required to be SFW.

It could be argued that the spirit of the rules is against blatant swearing, but I prefer to think it's just a consequence of ioi being an Englishman, rather than a stuck up Yank. =P

Must revive hate

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Around the Network

People should have gotten their trolling out the way in the Girl Gamer Elite, Destructor Knights troll and spam fest.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

I HATE YOU! YOU ALWAYS MADE ME FEEL A LESSER PERSON!!, YOU ALWAYS HAD ALL THE LOOKS AND ABILITIES THAT I COULD NEVER HAVE!! YOU MY DEAR SIR, ARE A PRICK! THAT'S RIGHT, I'M TALKING TO YOU......SUPERMAN!!!

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

My attempt: "I disagree and hate the blasphemer. grrrr at this thread."

Oh and I agree with MrMarc.

RobMate said:
I dont hate the console (Wii) i guess its just the users of it. My friends got the Wii. i played it for awhile didn't like it not my cup of tea. I guess it guess just be i feel this way cause i only REALLY started playing consoles the most. Aka like having my own money

So, you hate your friend(s)?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hey when it gets down to what we should do and it turns out ... sceaw your ps3 the wii is more fun YES I DO HATE THEM

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000