By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Top 30 Selling Games of 2010 (Multiplatform)

Around the Network

Pokemon B & W and Monster hunter portable 3 managed to get on the list with only Japan sales, impressive.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Halo: Reach and Kinect Adventures to reach 10million lifetime confirmed!!!

Congratz Xbox360

Do you mind updating your opening post? I made a mistake with Final Fantasy XIII which I just fixed in the article.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

No surprise @ nr 1. x)

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

14 out of 30 either Wii or DS games, not bad for Nintendo

DKCR managed to make the list, impressive.

Black/White are doing very well considering they are only released in Japan so far

Great list, too bad that it includes Wii Sports/Wii fit plus and Kinect Adventures and such.  Those games are practically built into the OS of the system when you buy it.

It amazes me what a monster FIFA has become in the past few years - amazing sales when you think that the World cup one came out this year too. It deserves every sale too, EA have done amazing work on the game in the past 5 years.

Good chart all around, most of them were fairly predictable but I never noticed Lego Harry Potter racking up the sales.

I think the chart also shows the challenge ahead of Sony this year in getting their exclusives to be the hits they deserve - they definitely make good enough games but I'd like to see them more present in these sorts of charts.

These are pretty big numbers, I wonder if 2011 wil come close to pushing as much software, I dont even know if there is supposed to a Call of Duty in 2011, There probably wont be a Halo, nor Mario, I guess Zelda will have to come through for Nintendo.