By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is there another way to lose weight besides Cardio work outs?

BoneArk said:

I use to weigh 305 lbs. and recently lost 90 pounds in 7 months, I ran a lot, ate right, and drank a lot of water. I now weigh 215 lbs and I'm currently trying to build muscle. I think the best thing for u to do is to watch T.V. while you're on the treadmill and/or find someone to workout with.

that makes me sad :x you're gonna gain weight again :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

too boring? crank up the speed!

What I want from a game.

Gameplay > Story > Content > Graphics

Visual Style > Graphics

Smooth Camera, Intuitive Controls

Friction! When everything feels right!

I've lost 22KG / 3.5 Stone over the past few months.

Try a low GI/sugar diet whilst avoiding all forms of liquid calories you can especially alcohol. Essentially limit your sugar intake almost entirely and reduce your carbohydrate intake or things like bread/rice/pasta etc. If you have excessive body fat it should shift the equilibrium so that more fat is released from your cells and made available as fuel for your body.

Tease.

Hephaestos said:
BoneArk said:

I use to weigh 305 lbs. and recently lost 90 pounds in 7 months, I ran a lot, ate right, and drank a lot of water. I now weigh 215 lbs and I'm currently trying to build muscle. I think the best thing for u to do is to watch T.V. while you're on the treadmill and/or find someone to workout with.

that makes me sad :x you're gonna gain weight again :p

Don't be sad, I want to gain muscle. I still do my run and use the lipticle machine for my cardio. I know muscle weighs more than fat and I'm OK with gaining some weight.