By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RE5 for Wii Petition

Since the last thread was locked due to the inability of people to debate civily, here is another to spread the word.

http://www.petitiononline.com/WiiRes5/petition.html

According to GoNintendo.com, Capcom has tipped its hat to this petition and has said they are excited to see such an interest in the game for the Wii.

Support the Petition for Re5 on the Wii. This is not a debate of whether it should or can happen. It's merely a thread for supporting the petition.

Around the Network

Thank you. :)

Ah I see, was wondering why the hell you started another thread. Although 30k signatures is a little too small to get noticed.

Anyone know why certain words in our posts are being turned into to annoying links for ads? This keeps up I'm going to strt spellng thigs rong n propose. P=

Why cant you just buy a Xbox 360 and get over it?

mM
Around the Network

30k is actually quite substantial for a petition considering how little exposure they get.

Sorry Leo, not all of us have $335-560 dollars to spend on a single game.

Besides, we have nothing better to do until the game comes out. Glad to see you've signed it, it's not as if you'd be posting here if you haven't. ;) I would hate to have to report you for trolling.

Im not trolling, I could report you for bringing back a closed thread, but it wouldnt be nice especially to a fellow vgchartz member.

mM

So.... the Wii exclusive RE: Umbrella Chronicles isn't good enough? You truly DO want a stripped down version of RE5?

BTW, this is not me being a jerk, it's a valid point.... unless RE: UC is some kind of compilation of minigames or some other abomination. It's a real game right?

Since the last cat thread got tainted by furries, I don't think anyone cat angry at this...