By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Modern Warfare 3 To Come This Year

*sigh* another milked franchise...... black ops was a huge let down so i sure wont be purchasing another COD game

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

everyone already knows that

And MW4 in 2013 and MW5 in 2015 ......

Maybe we should do some bets if it will take 4 or more hours to complete single player :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

wow these assholes dont give ya enough time to actually play the recent call of duty game

" You will revisit locations from both Call Of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2."

They are using the same levels from previews games?

ActiVision is going to kill COD franchise quicker then i thought. 

Around the Network
nickvasko said:

*sigh* another milked franchise...... black ops was a huge let down so i sure wont be purchasing another COD game

if i ever buy a call of duty game again it will be for the campaign.. online mode is pretty much the same and i rarely ever play online anymore because it never changes

Aiddon said:

yeesh, how long until THIS franchise is milked to the point of utter oblivion like Guitar Hero and Tony Hawk?

It's Activision's M.O.  While they could be using the huge profits of CoD to fund smaller, riskier projects that help grow the industry and developers, they just milk profitable franchises until they kill a genre (see skating and music games).  They probably won't kill the FPS, but they'll give it their all to take out modern day ones . . .

Hopefully MW3 and achieve a balance between the greatness of MW1 and the fun perks and killstreaks of MW2. I just wonder how it is going to differentiate itself.  Custom-emblems on Black Ops has been an uncontrollable failure due to racist and perverted teenagers.  Plus all the Prestige titles and emblems were much more fun to obtain in MW2-- they made us keep playing for days on end to try to obtain cool prestige titles titles and emblems.

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Hmm.... if my calculations are correct (being a Wii owner), I'll get to play this game in 2013! Can't wait... -_-

Rumor? It's Call of Duty, they might as well consider it confirmed.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link