By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Crysis Sold 3+ Million!

And was pirated another 3 million!!

Around the Network
nightsurge said:

And was pirated another 3 million!!

Actually I believe it was the Crytek CEO who made a claim that the ratio of pirates to purchases was 20 to 1.  So that'd be 60 million.  Which is just silly.

And completely irrelevant, of course. It sold well, and make Crytek a decent profit, piracy figures are neither here nor there.

I think I am blind... where does it say 3 million sold? :P

whats sad is millions probably pirated the game 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network
Scoobes said:
zgamer5 said:
Scoobes said:
zgamer5 said:

so this thead talked about aoe, did anyone see the age of empires online footage by ign? the game looks like crap.

best aoe was 2.

I'm in the beta and its not. The art style is a little weird but the game retains the classic AOE gameplay. Can't talk too much about it but it works very well and incorporates some of the best aspects of the previous games. I have a few criticisms but as this is the beta I think they will be ironed out by the time its released.

Also, it's gonna be free!

how did you get into the beta!

yes the art style is very weird.

http://www.ageofempiresonline.com/beta/

I thnk they're still looking for beta players although it takes a while before they finally get back to you.

Also, the art style, weird as it is, I honestly don't notice anymore. It's brighter and a bit more cartoony, but I settled into the classic gameplay and just stopped caring after a while.

AOE online took Tribal wars an added Real Time combat which is what TW needed. 

But in TW you could play just fine free but with an few features added on to make it easier for premium subs but still manageable free. Hopefully AOEO is the same and i might jump ship from TW 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Antabus said:

It was in the pdf, but it seems they removed the figures. Either way, I already wrote the figures in the OP.

shio said:
Antabus said:

It was in the pdf, but it seems they removed the figures. Either way, I already wrote the figures in the OP.

So no figures then, just your word. :P

Antabus said:
shio said:
Antabus said:

So no figures then, just your word. :P

not really, it's not my fault you were too late to check the pdf.