By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Vesperia or Tales of Grace f?

Tales of Vesperia or Tales of Grace f?

Tales of Vesperia 32 38.55%

Tales of Grace f 51 61.45%

Total:83
Chibi.V.29 said:

Lol yh i did but iv had Vespiria for a while just never bothered to play it :P

Tactic ogrs could be internesting ill see if i c an get my hands on that. Im obv doing last story XD. And yh iv decided to do Catherine for defo!

By the way is tactic Ogre out in the west? cos the reviews are supposed to give people an idea of games that are yet to be released here :P

Oh, I just noticed that Tactics Ogre is coming out in February, so it's probably not the best choice then. ;-p Besides that I can't really think of any other games off the top of my head. I'm sure Graces F, The Last Story and Catherine will take up a lot of your time though. Good luck.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Lol yh i did but iv had Vespiria for a while just never bothered to play it :P

Tactic ogrs could be internesting ill see if i c an get my hands on that. Im obv doing last story XD. And yh iv decided to do Catherine for defo!

By the way is tactic Ogre out in the west? cos the reviews are supposed to give people an idea of games that are yet to be released here :P

Oh, I just noticed that Tactics Ogre is coming out in February, so it's probably not the best choice then. ;-p Besides that I can't really think of any other games off the top of my head. I'm sure Graces F, The Last Story and Catherine will take up a lot of your time though. Good luck.

Ah ok well thanx :D

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Chibi.V.29 said:

Iv finally stopped playing xenoblades after spending 2 weeks playing the life out fo it :P So iv decided to get started on my next Chibi Import Review ^^ Iv decided for the next review i am going to be doing a tales game :D

Would you rather i did Tales of Vesperia or should i do tales of Grace f?

Vote away people xD Also feel free to make a recommendation as to what game i should do after the tales review (im only going to review 1 of them). Please no Xbox 360 recommendations as i don't have one :P just PS3, Wii, DS, PSP and PC :P

Also i will be including a new part of the reviews on what i thought of the Story. I will keep it fairly spoiler free ^^ (if there are any spoilers ill state before  hand)

I want both !

It's great because I'm REALLY in NEED of a good JRPG and I dont know what to choose : I REALLY loved Disgaea 3, FF 13, Nier, RoF and 3D Dot Game.

I dont do games without trophies (exit Agarest and Eternal Sonata...).

So there's only Tales of left !

Which one should I get ?

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

XiaoMay said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Iv finally stopped playing xenoblades after spending 2 weeks playing the life out fo it :P So iv decided to get started on my next Chibi Import Review ^^ Iv decided for the next review i am going to be doing a tales game :D

Vote away people xD Also feel free to make a recommendation as to what game i should do after the tales review (im only going to review 1 of them). Please no Xbox 360 recommendations as i don't have one :P just PS3, Wii, DS, PSP and PC :P

Also i will be including a new part of the reviews on what i thought of the Story. I will keep it fairly spoiler free ^^ (if there are any spoilers ill state before  hand)

I want both !

It's great because I'm REALLY in NEED of a good JRPG and I dont know what to choose : I REALLY loved Disgaea 3, FF 13, Nier, RoF and 3D Dot Game.

Which one should I get ?

To get a vague idee of each i played them both for 2 or so hours and my first impression is that Grace f is better than Vespiria ^^ (though 2 hours inst enough to be definite). Also a good jrpg you haven't listed there is Resonance of Fate (yes yes it has trophies ^^)

Also you are instantly awesome because you liked 3D Dot Game :D

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Chibi.V.29 said:
XiaoMay said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

I want both !

Which one should I get ?

To get a vague idee of each i played them both for 2 or so hours and my first impression is that Grace f is better than Vespiria ^^ (though 2 hours inst enough to be definite). Also a good jrpg you haven't listed there is Resonance of Fate (yes yes it has trophies ^^)

In fact, sorry, I forgot to mention, I even did the platinum for Resonnance of Fate ! The only one I didnt do in the list is Nier but I'm not so far from it !

And if you liked 3D Dot, then you are a great personn too !

(Wow, playasia once again send japanese games to Europe, but it's so expensive no due to the Yen price)

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

Around the Network
XiaoMay said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
XiaoMay said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

I want both !

Which one should I get ?

In fact, sorry, I forgot to mention, I even did the platinum for Resonnance of Fate ! The only one I didnt do in the list is Nier but I'm not so far from it !

And if you liked 3D Dot, then you are a great personn too !

(Wow, playasia once again send japanese games to Europe, but it's so expensive no due to the Yen price)

why thank you :D lol im not shore what to sujest then :P but yh of those 2 tales games i would sujest grace f ^^

Also if you dont mind playing a PS2 games PLAY PERSONA 3 AND 4 (unless you already have lol)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love those games :3

Chibi.V.29 said:

why thank you :D lol im not shore what to sujest then :P but yh of those 2 tales games i would sujest grace f ^^

Also if you dont mind playing a PS2 games PLAY PERSONA 3 AND 4 (unless you already have lol)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love those games :3

Where do you get your Japanese games btw ? Expensive ? Do you get the japanese or asian version ? (I used to get japanese DS games when it was very cheap, last one I got on PS3 in japanese was FF13).

And to answer the question, I want to see a Tales of Graces F review !

XiaoMay said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Where do you get your Japanese games btw ? Expensive ? Do you get the japanese or asian version ? (I used to get japanese DS games when it was very cheap, last one I got on PS3 in japanese was FF13).

I get them in japan from amazon.co.jp :P The only problem is that games in Japan are frighteningly expensive at the moment because of the week yen. Its generally about 8500(ish) yen for a new game in japan. Which is about the same as £65 >_> 

And yes iv started doing it for tales of Grace F. It won by a fair amount in the poll ^^ ill let you know once it done :)

Chibi.V.29 said:
XiaoMay said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

I get them in japan from amazon.co.jp :P The only problem is that games in Japan are frighteningly expensive at the moment because of the week yen. Its generally about 8500(ish) yen for a new game in japan. Which is about the same as £65 >_> 

And yes iv started doing it for tales of Grace F. It won by a fair amount in the poll ^^ ill let you know once it done :)

By the way its not all games on the japanese Amazon that cost hat much. Just many games including ff13 and tales of grace f. You can get Catherine for about he same price as it would be in the uk ^^ Does go up and down quite alot :/