By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Vesperia or Tales of Grace f?

Tales of Vesperia or Tales of Grace f?

Tales of Vesperia 32 38.55%

Tales of Grace f 51 61.45%

Total:83

Iv finally stopped playing xenoblades after spending 2 weeks playing the life out fo it :P So iv decided to get started on my next Chibi Import Review ^^ Iv decided for the next review i am going to be doing a tales game :D

Would you rather i did Tales of Vesperia or should i do tales of Grace f?

Vote away people xD Also feel free to make a recommendation as to what game i should do after the tales review (im only going to review 1 of them). Please no Xbox 360 recommendations as i don't have one :P just PS3, Wii, DS, PSP and PC :P

Also i will be including a new part of the reviews on what i thought of the Story. I will keep it fairly spoiler free ^^ (if there are any spoilers ill state before  hand)

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

Why did you do this vote thing after the games arrived Alex O_O (this is Maddi hehe you left it logged on (^.^)

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

I would prefer you did Graces/f myself.  I'm still holding out hopes for either one to be localised.

TBH in some ways I wish you were going to do the Wii version as I quite want to see how bad the bugs are in the game, whether they are gamebreaking or not.

MrT-Tar said:

I would prefer you did Graces/f myself.  I'm still holding out hopes for either one to be localised.

TBH in some ways I wish you were going to do the Wii version as I quite want to see how bad the bugs are in the game, whether they are gamebreaking or not.

Hmmm my mate has got the wii veertion of the game...i could maybe do like a review of each compared to each other?

And maddi get of my VGC acount >_>

anyone got any game sujestons?

Around the Network

Well Graces F seems like the obvious choice as you just got it in the mail, right? ;-p

As for other games, how about Tactics Ogre (PSP) or The Last Story (Wii) or Catherine (PS3).

I'm already picking up The Last Story and Catherine (360) myself, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get Tactics Ogre so it would be nice to have a review of it.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Tales of Graces!!!

smbu2000 said:

Well Graces F seems like the obvious choice as you just got it in the mail, right? ;-p

As for other games, how about Tactics Ogre (PSP) or The Last Story (Wii) or Catherine (PS3).

I'm already picking up The Last Story and Catherine (360) myself, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get Tactics Ogre so it would be nice to have a review of it.

Lol yh i did but iv had Vespiria for a while just never bothered to play it :P

Tactic ogrs could be internesting ill see if i c an get my hands on that. Im obv doing last story XD. And yh iv decided to do Catherine for defo!

By the way is tactic Ogre out in the west? cos the reviews are supposed to give people an idea of games that are yet to be released here :P

I would recommend reviewing Tales of Graces F since their are plenty of Tales of Vesperia reviews.

I've never played Graces, but Vesperia is so good you won't even be able to look at Symphonia/Abyss/any other tales game without remembering how horrible it was by comparison.

But for a review, Tales of Grace f.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.