By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 5 reasons to own a PS3 in 2011

Berstuck said:
ethomaz said:
Berstuck said:

Wait you say you've been boycotting sony products for 7 years yet in your second point you say you own a PS3. Don't make no sense.

He was not own the PS3.. just put 5 reasons to do that.

No he clearly says in point two that he has both HD consoles at the moment as he is able to compare the graphics and prefers the PS3.

Nooooooooooooooooooo.

The first line was Coca-Cola opinion... the points come from article... not Coca-Cola.

- Coca-Cola don't have a PS3.
- The article writer had.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Berstuck said:
ethomaz said:
Berstuck said:

Wait you say you've been boycotting sony products for 7 years yet in your second point you say you own a PS3. Don't make no sense.

He was not own the PS3.. just put 5 reasons to do that.

No he clearly says in point two that he has both HD consoles at the moment as he is able to compare the graphics and prefers the PS3.

Nooooooooooooooooooo.

The first line was Coca-Cola opinion... the points come from article... not Coca-Cola.

- Coca-Cola don't have a PS3.
- The article writer had.

Apologies i'm an idiot.

szerbijn said:
Joel12345 said:
szerbijn said:

My reasons for getting a ps3 in 2010:

Free online. We, fat poor mexicans with big sombreros, need free stuff :<
Exclusivities. Heavy Rain... then Uncharted, GoW, etc.
Stunning graphics.

Speak for your self

Us rich fat mexicans with lots of tacos want more free stuff!

There are no rich mexicans lol

Google who the richest person alive is please.

Ajescent said:
chocoloco said:

Why promote something you are boycotting? Seems like you have a lot of ambivalence about Sony. Maybe you should let it go and embrace gaming goodness.

Agreed

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Berstuck said:

the list is from the article, not mine.

I think PS3 is totally cool.  I have considered purchasing Sony products again, but not yet.  Maybe i'll try something cheaper first and see if I'd have better luck with Sony products before getting a PS3. 

I'm very loyal to brands, and right now it's microsoft, and when it comes to other eletronics, samsung (t.v., cell phones).

heck, i even bought kodak video camera instead of Sony's.

Around the Network

For myself i do agree with the lack of exclusive games. I really only play wrpgs anymore, if sony had any exclusive ones i'd go buy a ps3 today. The same went for the 360 up until the timed release of mass effect combined with the shitty drm ea was going to use on the pc version. Thats what caused me to get a 360. Put out some wrpgs sony and i will buy a ps3.

mine are

psn is free

it plays blurays

uncharted3

KZ3

Infamous 2

also most of the AAA games will also have motion support

Play Me

BHR-3 said:

mine are

psn is free

it plays blurays

uncharted3

KZ3

Infamous 2

also most of the AAA games will also have motion support

except Live is a whole lot better than PSN.

He could of just said pc and could've been the next shio than all of this jibberish blasphemy.

BR players are cheap now, so I got a standalone player instead of a ps3 when I finally moved from DVD to BR a few weeks back.