By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3′ Will Feel More Open Than Previous Games

Kantor said:

Somebody nuked the desert and enormous parts of it are severely irradiated?

I don't see how else it could work.

I reckon they have some sort of dynamic system where the sands shift through sandstorms meaning certain dunes become unpassable and other become traversable as you move through the desert. As long as they still give you a large, recognisable and traversable area before the dynamic system kicks in they can guide you whereever they want.

That's what I think anyway. Would like to see what Naughty Dog come up with. They have some pretty creative people.

Around the Network
BlueRabbit17 said:

Is it just me or does someone else thinks that nathan drake doesnt look too much like nathan drake anymore?.I dont know,he looks more like mark wahlberg here(which sucks cuz I hate him!),he even has that same dumb look.

Please change it, naughty dog!This is one of my favorite franchises!

Yeah I noticed a significant Neanderthaling of Drakes head. Other's might call it masculining, but making a heavier brow ridge and giving him more chin makes him look more Neanderthal to me. Putting more into his brawn and less into his brain is the one criticism of the look of the game. At least his actual personality is staying the same.

But no I didn't think he was being given a Wahlberg makeover with the change.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix