By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts, Week 50

@tokilamockingbrd: Well, they count a week in a different manner than we here (on vgchartz). This is probably a week from 7th to 13th.

Around the Network

Nice spot for Uncharted in the Netherlands, Uncharted should manage to get around 600.000~700.000 copies in totaling after December. WW that is, but not without the help of Europe.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

kamil said:
This is Google translation of comment on gamekings:

"What a madhouse in the charts this week. Nintendo has the biggest problems for now resolved but the DS'en and Wii's flying literally thousands at the stores. In only a few months time Nintendo Wii's sold more than that Xbox 360's in the Netherlands and that large audience see you back in the gameverkoop. Mario Galaxy is sold out everywhere but Nintendo knew a few thousand off last week, which were similar path but fortunately still ensured that even for a 2nd place in the mega Charts…

Moreover, Nintendo yesterday a very large cargo Super Mario Galaxy's inside, and if it is good, the deficit this week have been resolved. Sega profits in any case of the tasty Nintendo madness and sells more Mario & Sonic Games than they ever believed possible kept, and that even before the 3rd week in a row!

Unlike America does Call of Duty 4 the Netherlands in a lot less. The game has never sold better than Assassin's Creed and this is really not for the enthusiasm of the Dutch gamer. Indeed, we believe that there is quite a bit more commercials had to be purchased. But yes, good news for ubisoft with Assassin's the best-selling New gameserie ever owned. Assassin's is already 5 weeks to 1 in the Xbox Charts!

ON the PlayStation does Uncharted Drake's Fortune good! They have to, because it is a super bold adventure that definitely a good verkoopresultaat deserves."

A proper dutch translation if you like:

What a madhouse in the charts this week. According to our sources Nintendo seems to have the stock problems in the netherlands solved on both wii and ds. But even then they are selling them with several thousand pieces at once. In just a few months nintendo sold more wii's then xbox360's  and this is slowly showing in the software sales.

Even though Nintendo put a couple of thousand mario's in store. They are sold out in every store again. But even then mario managed to get a second place in the overall chart.

By the way it seems nintendo ( I assume nintendo benelux) recieved a rather large shipment of new super mario galaxies and according to them the supply issue should be solved this week.

Sega is having a large profit with the nintendo madness. They sold more mario and sonics then they could have made possible and this for 3 weeks in a row.

The selling rate of Call of Duty 4 is a lot less then in the america's in the netherlands. The game never sold better then Assassin’s Creed and this does not depend on the lack of enthausiasme with the dutch gamers.

On the contrary we think they should have bought more commercials . But oh wel good news for ubisoft with Assassin’s Creed with whom they got the best selling new franchise ever. Assassin’s is first in the xbox charts for 5 weeks in row already.

On the playstation 3 we see Uncharted Drake’s Fortune do good work. That's how it should be as it is a superb adventure game that deserves it sales for sure.

A friend of mine, here in the Netherlands, is already waiting 2 weeks for Mario Galaxy to reach the shop where he has ordered it.

So there actually are places where the game is sold out for weeks now.

''Hadouken!''

I can understand shortages on DS games, but pressing DVD's? How can you not make enough of them fast enough lol. Thats pretty embarrassing.

Around the Network

mario and sonic should be over a million right about now. thems good sales.

The DS is such a monster software seller, I don't remeber the GBA moving games like this...

Also, glad to see the Netherlands appreciating SMG!

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

UK chart added in the first post. Uncharted is 10 place up.

looks liike M&S continue to sell well and SMG saw an increase thats great

Uncharted got a nice bump. UK don't suck as much as I thought they did after last week.

Nice sales al round.