By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Hilary Goldstein: "Why i Switched to PS3"

dahuman said:

Yes Colin is funny as shit too, the only one I don't find as funny is actually Daemon Hatfield, he's an upstanding guy but he seems the more serious type, I really love Greg Miller, he's just balls crazy.

I don't like Daemon Hatfield whatsoever.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
Badassbab said:
dahuman said:
Badassbab said:

At the mo PS3 is way out ahead in front with the exclusives. MS will dedicate 2011 to Kinect. If Kinect is a big success then it might stay that course for the rest of this gen with 360 only hardcore gamers having to rely on 3rd party games and a handful of exclusives.

I already said it way back that if these motion controls sell a lot, it'd fuck up a lot of the future games for a lot of people because corps like MS is out to make money and not listen to the minority's QQing. 360 is going to be Wii-a-fied, in a bad way.

From your and my point of view yes the current motion control trend does suck as we prefer proper hardcore games but from MS point of view they look to Nintendo and the Wii and see how successful they've been brining gaming to the masses far more than they or Sony have been. Success and money speaks volumes. I own all three consoles plus a pretty decent spec gaming PC for a reason.

They should have just introduced a new console with higher specs and a better motion control in the future imo(built just for that, higher spec camera without that no controller bullshit and everything) they are basically doing what didn't happen with the GameCube, and about 5 years late. I don't even know what to think when they even made the statement that next year is going to be all about Kinect, how can us gamers be happy about this!?!?!?