By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA 25th December Up!

really great sales all around 

Around the Network

Wow @ GT5 and FIFA 11...Just wow.

PS3 and XBOX so close together(maybe due to kinect and the christmas effect)...

and monstrous sales for Wii and DS as usual...

Amazing sales for Kinect. Will sell close to 1M WW.

Wii and DS own December. Europeans really love PS3 and GT5.

kinectamils reach 0.5 mil.

your shape fitness evolved 0.35 mil

Dance central hits a mil

kinect sports 1.71 mil. should do about 2.1-2.4 mil by end of december

Around the Network
elticker said:

by thw way this week kinect emeaa numbers highest ever at 342k compared to launch week 323k. up 20k on launch week congratz

Christmas effect I think...

Great, Mickey finally broke 100k in one week in this region and Goldeneye continue to perform well, And with the US numbers Mickey becomes a million seller

It's pretty bizarre to see X360 above PS3 in Italy when Italy gfk chart is always dominated by Wii and PS3 games.

Great numbers, KA at 4.8m, so definitely over the end of the year prediction of 5M met, with the US numbers this week - or last week. So that means another week of data, 5.5-5.7M guaranteed?

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Incredible Nintendo, excellent PS3, XB360, GT5, Kinect and Balance Board, very good PSP. Wii plus Balance Board bundle keeps it at an excellent ~50% of Wii sales, but it doesn't manage to save it from being outsold by Kinect again, and even in EMEAA, if just beating it wasn't enough, who could have imagined it? So Ninty wins again Xmas, but its competitors enjoy an excellent one nevertheless: I don't know what are Xmas and New Year's Eve typical dishes where Malstrom lives, but I guess it will be crow for him.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!