By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Finally going to try and platinum a game

Just got my copy of Naruto UNS2, I love this series, and since it doesn't have some absurd online trophies like Chronicles of Riddick or some time consuming ones like Red Dead I'm going to actually platinum this title.  Beat it 2 times already at my friends house, so story mode should be a breeze from there it's just collecting Ryo, points, and the collectathons.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Be careful with that.  I heard that once you Platinum a game, everything else in life starts to feel insignificant.  The only thing that will give you a feeling of pleasure is getting more and more Platinums.  I hope you know what your doing.

DON'T DO IT!!! Everything else in life starts to feel insignificant... The only thing that will give you a feeling of pleasure is getting more platinums

I do not wish this fate upon you

Its all downhill from there

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I have only Platinumed Demon's Souls. Twice. My life is empty now.

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:

I have only Platinumed Demon's Souls. Twice. My life is empty now.

Damn, your only hope now is to platinum it a 3rd time

It's been so long since I purposely tried to platinum a game......my ePenis is shrinking, I need to platinum more games next year, I miss that strange sense of satisfaction for wasting my life on a trophy that is not real.

Good luck for you

I'm also gunning for a platinum as well, but since it's way too easy, i'm kinda feeling meh about it. Dante's Inferno Trophies are as hard as trying to jump over a 30 cm high wall >_>...

Also, i'm gunning for GT5's platinum in the long run xD. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

God of War 3 was the easiest Platinum for me. A sign? Maybe it's time for you to buy the game Max :P

--OkeyDokey-- said:

God of War 3 was the easiest Platinum for me. A sign? Maybe it's time for you to buy the game Max :P

I just need to finish the game in Chaos to get the Platinum, but I found that GoW III at least has a difficulty challenge, both in the Chaos mode and the Arena gold trophy.

Dante's Inferno has none of that, and the arena like trophy can be done even in Casual difficulty, for a piss poor easy gold trophy. 

Really, when I saw that you can pull a 666-hit combo in a couple of minutes just by mashing O, it lost all meaning of challenge >_<

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"