By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-Round 2-Match 1

morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

4) You cannot vote for yourself any longer, this is because you will gain a clear advantage with the expansion contenders in each match. If you vote for yourself then you will be punished by any of the four hosts that "hosted" the match. For example, the control of your avatar for a week.

lol you cannot expect people to respect that (I mean the avatar control thing

ot:

I'll go with snfr, noly because I had a disscussion with mugen the other day, or I'd vote for him

But you cannot forget the infamous: 

But people just don't have reason to do it.

Punishments can be harsh, such as: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=121983&page=1&str=129137388#

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

4) You cannot vote for yourself any longer, this is because you will gain a clear advantage with the expansion contenders in each match. If you vote for yourself then you will be punished by any of the four hosts that "hosted" the match. For example, the control of your avatar for a week.

lol you cannot expect people to respect that (I mean the avatar control thing

ot:

I'll go with snfr, noly because I had a disscussion with mugen the other day, or I'd vote for him

But you cannot forget the infamous: 

But people just don't have reason to do it.

Punishments can be harsh, such as: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=121983&page=1&str=129137388#

But I'm just not forced to do it in any way.

Oh, it's on!

Thanks for voting, guys.

And good luck to my competitors.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

snfr said:

Oh, it's on!

Thanks for voting, guys.

And good luck to my competitors.

You're welcome!