By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many Stars do you have in SMG?

119 Now. @%^ The Toy Time Galaxy purple star

Around the Network

UPDATE

Played a little last night. My previous post was wrong I was just beginning the Garden not Engine room.

I now have 93. I want to finish off the garden tonight before I leave town for 1.5 weeks. This way when I get back its all defeat bowser and get purple ones.

Toy Time Galaxy is still my favorite.

94! Luigi Purple coins is by far the hardest star to get.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

I have 91 shine sprites.
Sorry, wrong game.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

UPDATE

106 now.

Just beat Bowser and got the first purple coin star. Will have to wait on the rest though. Leaving tomorrow for a holiday trip and won't be back at home until the new year.

Oh and Toy Time Galaxy is my favorite. Though the final Bowser level was pretty cool.

Around the Network

123 now! For those of you having trouble with toy time purple coins, I recommend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnEtYCxDIw8

I got 120 with Mario and like 60 or 70 with Luigi.. dunno exactly. That sinking lava spire Daredevil run-thing was excessively frustrating with Mario.. can't imagine how frighteningly difficult it'll be with Luigi.. :p Haha looking forward to it already. :p

2008 Predictions:

Wii: 44 Million
Xbox360: 25 Million
PS3: 22 Million

DS: 90 Million
PSP: 37 Million

@Sam Yikin --- I'm assuming you have 123 = 121 1st play and 2 2nd play through? Correct? As I thought there were only 121 possible on each play through.

Also if you are having trouble with the bomb trash removal secret stars the hint is the golden hidden coins on the ground. Look at where they are placed.

I think I have 21 stars. I'm currently addicted to leveling up in COD4, plus I work full time and just got married, so I haven't had all that much time to play. It's a great game to savor though.

Man, I played all afternoon now im almost at 40 with luigi... damn it that game is amazing