By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Epic Mickey comes to PlayStation 3 in 2011

Link is up, but waiting for more confirmation. If true lolololololololololol

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

All of a sudden I get the feeling that Epic Mickey is infact an awesome title now that it is coming to the PS3 as well.

Tease.

patapon said:

This is christmas not april fools!!!

Actually...it is. In Spain.

Guys it's fake LOLZ

In Spain and Ibero-America, an equivalent date is December 28, Christian day of celebration of the Massacre of the Innocents. The Christian celebration is a holiday in its own right, a religious one, but the tradition of pranks is not, though the latter is observed yearly. After somebody plays a joke or a prank on somebody else, the joker usually cries out, in some regions of Ibero-America: "Inocente palomita que te dejaste engañar" (You innocent little dove that let yourself be fooled). In Spain it is common to say just "Inocente!" (Innocent!). Nevertheless in the Spanish island of Menorca "Dia d'enganyar" ('Fooling day') is celebrated on the 1st of April because Menorca was a British possession during part of the 18th century.

Chibi.V.29 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

So Pacther was right!? Shiiit!!

Patcher was right....WII IS DOOOOOOMD!!!!!1111!!11one!!1!one!!!

Be careful. Jokes like that might get you in trouble. I have seen someone banned  even though they are joking.

OT: Lol it's fake!? so Pacther was wrong what a relief.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Been calling this for ages now....wonder how it will look on the ps3. Don't care much for the game eitherway tho

so another game is added to the ps3 line up next year...this one will be marketed mainly for the Move crowd tho I would think.

When I get the move this is on the list to play with the lady friend. :)

Ahhh! We've been deceived!!!!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

So Pacther was right!? Shiiit!!

Patcher was right....WII IS DOOOOOOMD!!!!!1111!!11one!!1!one!!!

Be careful. Jokes like that might get you in trouble. I have seen someone banned  even though they are joking.

OT: Lol it's fake!? so Pacther was wrong what a relief.

So the wii isnt doooooooomed? :( Lol iv made the jk like 16 times XD i just ordered a wii so i hope im safe XD (even if i only want it for like 5 game lol)

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Geez, guys, you never heard about Día de los Inocentes? That's what you get for thinking it's on 1/4 when the true joke day is on 28/12.

Anyway, locking before more people fall for it

Boutros said:
patapon said:

This is christmas not april fools!!!

Actually...it is. In Spain.

Guys it's fake LOLZ

Hmmm... very well. But in light of this, I've had a startling realization... christmas/april fools was 2 days ago!!! :O

QUICK!! CHECK THE ARTICLE DATE!!!