By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Paper Mario Owners Converse

I hated the intro and almost took the game back. Good thing I didn't because the game itself is awesome and extremely fun. I think they tried too hard on the cutseens and just seemed extremly cheasy to me so far in that respect. I guess that is why it is getting upper 80s in reviews instead of mid 90s like the gameplay itself would lend to.

Around the Network

Oh hell yes...

I just imagine a sprite based New Super Mario World game for Wii with full res sprites, same for Metroid  I like the 2D games FAR better than Metroid Prime... Zero Mission and Fusion are simply awesome.

Anyway, no more off topicness hehe

i'm with shams on this one.. you're all b@st@rds :P :P ... Us Australians aren't going to be able to play it for ages :'( :'(

I'm supposed to get my Wii back today and I'm still playing Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, but this Friday I will be getting Super Paper Mario on the Wii.

Hope to get mine in a week or two.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Around the Network

The intro was wayyyy too long that's true, but I am enjoying this game a lot more then I expected and the 2d-3d thing is much funner than I expected.

Finally something else to play on the Wii after Twilight Princess, if you own a Wii pick this game up.

2D mario on console... I'm not feeling it, I want Super Mario Galaxy very badly at this point, it's the main reason I bought a Wii. Here's hoping it comes out this year.

As for Paper Mario, already my second favorite game this year (After God of War), Nintendo are just too good at making games, lookin' forward to Mario Party and Pokemon Battle in the next two months :D

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

So how long of a game is this? Is everyone enjoying this one?

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

I want this game, I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game,I want this game, I still have to wait two days cause I'm broke!

ckmlb said:

As for Paper Mario, already my second favorite game this year (After God of War), Nintendo are just too good at making games, lookin' forward to Mario Party and Pokemon Battle in the next two months :D

Mario Party - hell yes. I think the screens look great, its a real step-up over the old version(s). Add in Wiimote... what I *really* want is INTERNET play on Mario Party... how cool would that be?? Probably next years version... :P

Pokemon - no thanks. I'll probably get Diamond for the DS, but when I found out that Pokemon has NO single player component - its just a Wii "shell" for the DS game - there is no way I will pick it up (unless it has VoIP via the Wiimote or something...).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

So how far has everyone else gotten? I'm at the last world and already at like 18 hours ish...

Much longer than I expected and actually took me some time to figure some of the puzzles out on the way. 

The only negative things I have to say is the game is wayyyy too wordy (sometimes it's really funny, sometimes it's really overdone) andit did start dragging a bit in the 7th world.

Anyone else far into it or beaten it yet? 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!