By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - World Wide Up 360 over 1million!

ha yea thats true i think it will come close but come up short without a big week in japan

Around the Network
jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

Ew North America is so uninformed... seriously why would any buy the xbox 360 when there is a much better product in every way...

Unless they are all about Kinect or somthing I do not get it.

lol, hard to believe people even seriously make comments like this. It's sad really, anyways Good numbers for all systems.

Its annoying to see such a much better quality product flounder in America due to whatever reason.... seriously

Plenty of us think 360 is the superior product, sorry. Stop being so myopic.

If you break down each component of the system... THERE IS NO COMPARISON..

Its marketing techniques, and maybe Americans want to feel loyal to their country... or maybe everyone just adores kinnect...

other than those 3 reasons there should be NO reason that people would buy an Xbox anymore..

Cool it bro, Xbox had more to bring this year. Xbox had Halo (which is Huge) , Fable (also pretty big), Kinect (HUGE), and SLim (HUGE).

All PS3 had was GT5 (which is about as big as Fable) and Move ( which isn't that big).

jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

Ew North America is so uninformed... seriously why would any buy the xbox 360 when there is a much better product in every way...

lol, hard to believe people even seriously make comments like this. It's sad really, anyways Good numbers for all systems.

Its annoying to see such a much better quality product flounder in America due to whatever reason.... seriously

Its marketing techniques, and maybe Americans want to feel loyal to their country... or maybe everyone just adores kinnect...

other than those 3 reasons there should be NO reason that people would buy an Xbox anymore.

LOL are you being serious? Gamers care about the games, and with Xbox Live, the entertainment value of 360 kills the PS3 IMO. And, yes, I own both systems. Stop being a jackhole and assume that your opinion is fact..ridiculous.

jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

other than those 3 reasons there should be NO reason that people would buy an Xbox anymore..

This makes no sense when you consider nintendo's wii success in the whole world.

squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

Better quality? Really? In what way exactly? Isn't it a matter of opinion and taste? Why should one be bad and not the other? Simple as that really respect each others opinions.

NO actually its not a value of taste... The components of the ps3 are superior than 360 components...

I'm just surprised people are still buying Xbox these days when ps3 got its price down....

Has anyone compared the 2011 games for xbox vs ps3 by the way lolll....... I'm done now, just had to get out anger...

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

When will SW update?

Now!

This is the first time the 360 has ever got 1 million. Im impressed by both the 360 and the ps3 numbers this week.

jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

You are a complete moron, there is plenty of reason to buy a 360. Far superior online play, better community, MS regular updates, and all the big annoucements still to come for '11. Please stop posting your bullshit opinions as facts, thanks.

jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

Better quality? Really? In what way exactly? Isn't it a matter of opinion and taste? Why should one be bad and not the other? Simple as that really respect each others opinions.

NO actually its not a value of taste... The components of the ps3 are superior than 360 components...

I'm just surprised people are still buying Xbox these days when ps3 got its price down....

Has anyone compared the 2011 games for xbox vs ps3 by the way lolll....... I'm done now, just had to get out anger...

You do realize that the graphic processing unit in the 360 absolutely murder's PS3's, right? So your statement that PS3 has superior components throughout is patently false.

Also, Xbox Live is vastly superior to PSN.

jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

But it's 2010, not 2011, ...

calm down dude. PS3 had a weak holiday (in America) that's all. I assure you it will better next year.