By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-Round 1-Match 16

FantasySky V.S. Wagram

This is the sixthteenth match of the first round of the competition. FantasySky and Wagram will be pitted together and I shall clarify the rules again:

1) You can only vote once in the same match and if you vote for a second time on the same match then both votes will not be counted.

2) When you clarify why you voted for someone do not state: "The other contender is rubbish." You will be banned from the competition.

3) It is okay to show gratitude once you have won, however do not boast about it. You will be banned and the loser of that match will be sent to the next round.

To note: This thread will hoped to be closed on Friday (no official time as of yet). Match 16 was won by radishhead. To also note; when I am unavailable either Ninpanda or trasharmdsister12 will form the threads. Conegamer is now the third helper when I am unavailable. The rota has been formed and it has been successful so far. I have decided to install a new rule for round 2 and onwards, you will not be able to vote for yourself. This rule has been formed because with three contenders in each match next round you will gain a clear advantage. No match will be held on Christmas Day, this is for obvious reasons. This competition will also overrun into 2011, this is because of the absence of matches on some days. After match 16 we bid farewell to round 1, after this matches will be more intense.

Around the Network

Wagram!

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

wagram is new? never new that.

my vote goes to him.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

wagram GMV :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Wagram, obviously. He does more for the site

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Wagram. I don't exactly see eye to eye with him on his taste in games, but the guy's a good poster.

wagram

Wagram for me too

Sorry for not closing this earlier, Wagram is winner wrapping up round 1 quite nicely.