By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Next year could we see Wii>DS>3DS>360=PS3>PSP>PSP2>PS2?

I think that will happen. Do you agree? DS will sell really well still because 3DS is so expansive and DS had Pokemon Black and White. Wii will have greater sales than DS because DS's sales will be split a little between 3DS and DS. Wii will have a price cut and zelda to really help them in 2011. PSP and PSP2 will hurt each other's sales. PSP2 will not be higher than PSP because PSP2 will probably come late in the year. PS2 will still be chugging alone. 360 sales and PS3 sales will be neck to neck.

What do you think?

EDIT: Sorry i think PS360 will sell better than 3DS whoops

Around the Network

Do we need to apologize when it happens?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Yeah. It's not that far fetched to be honest.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

NiKKoM said:

Do we need to apologize when it happens?

nope unless you disagree

Notorius.A.i.G said:

Around the Network

Don't know 3DS will be the hot new must-have tech when it comes out.  Look at how well Iphones did when they launched at $600.    PS3 didn't do well at that price, but that's because the 360 was doing the same job for $200 less.

If they have the hardware, and broad enough games library, 3DS could be in 1st or 2nd.    Or 3D might wear thin quick.

Jay520 said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

I didn't quite get that. Were you pointing at Toastboys comment ? Or did you give me a plus one for mine ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Notorius.A.i.G said:
Jay520 said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

I didn't quite get that. Were you pointing at Toastboys comment ? Or did you give me a plus one for mine ?

I was agreeing with you.

I think it's a bit too early for a prediction like that, especially because we don't know much about the PSP2.

But yeah, it could happen, it's not unlikely.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Unlikely; Nintendo intended to launch 3DS this year and are probably prepared to supply if they claim they're gonna sell 4m in less than 2 months. I don't think that it'll be constrained enough to be behind DS; could even be ahead of Wii. Also, from the looks of it, I'd say that 360'll be significantly ahead of PS3 next year. PSP2, if it launches with the entire holiday quarter ahead of it, could easily be ahead of its "dead" predecessor. So I'll say:

Wii>3DS>DS>360>PS3>PSP2>PSP>PS2

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx