WoW is for basement dwellers 22 18.80%

I like pie 8 6.84%

Less QQ, more pew pew 3 2.56%

TL;DR, too busy playing WoW 3 2.56%

Total:117
Rainbird said:
Killiana1a said:
Wagram said:

Game of the Decade in terms of money. Sure. In quality? I would require lots of swearing to tell you NO WAY IN HELL.

I would say 6 to 6.5 million subscribers per month from China to Timbuktu speaks volumes of the World of Warcraft's quality.

Name any other game and I could tell you I could find it used in a bargain bin, while you could never find a copy of WoW in a used bargain bin.

Just want to point out that WoW will never be found used, as it's an online game. The only thing you really buy when buying a retail copy is the key that comes with it for unlocking content. Selling characters and accounts seems to be a well known thing though.

I still disagree.

I was just being an ass by saying that about used games compared to used copies of WoW.

As for character selling, it goes on way more than it should. One of the guild leaders who I raided weekly with before I left in July 2009 sold her account and quit altogether after she broke up with her boyfriend who still plays WoW.

If anything, gold selling is the most prevalent and spammed in chat channels. Blizzard could fix this very easily by selling in-game gold itself via Battle.net. This is quite a topic where many disagree, but when you look at all the Facebook games like FarmVille and Mafia Wars, they sell in-game products for real world dollars. It would not be unprecedented.