By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - my kids and lbp prehistoric moves!!

so i thought i'd share with you right now my kids are playing on lbp prehistoric moves together and my six year old is moving with the move and my eldest is in control of her sackgirl, they are having such fun and my son is really enjoying it, i still can't beleive i got lbp prehistoric for free it's such a great deal!!

i can't wait for little big planet 2, so hyped now

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

Good to hear.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

LBP 1.5, bringing people together. I should get me and my bro to play it. He's an LBP nut, I don't think he's aware of LBP:pm yet.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Kids!?!

you mean your not a Young Sexy Rinoa lookalike!?!

You Tease!

got a free download code from sony and its good i played with my sister and was in tears laughting

Around the Network

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Xxain said:

Kids!?!

You Tease!

hey having kids didn't really change me much at all and i still look like im like 21

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Xxain said:

Kids!?!

You Tease!

hey having kids didn't really change me much at all and i still look like im like 21

So...who wants to say "pictures" or something of a similar ilke.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Wahh??? You have kids??!!!

Didn't know that! I thought you'd be in your 20's or something! Then again I thought D21lewis was in his 20's as well at first until he talked about playing Resi 5 with his daughter .

Cross-X said:

Wahh??? You have kids??!!!

Didn't know that! I thought you'd be in your 20's or something! Then again I thought D21lewis was in his 20's as well at first until he talked about playing Resi 5 with his daughter .

People do have children in their teens you know. Not that I'm suggesting D21 or Jneul did, but it is possible.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix