By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crazy video game cross overs

I might be wrong but I think Capcom has been the only  company (appart from Nintendo you might say) which made competent crossovers (ok, ok, haven't tried dessidia out). But hey, it all comes down to Capcom VS series as the original kick off point, right?

I was thinking how cool it would be to play a fictional crossover that involved Arkham Assylum Batman and Rapture Universe, or Mass Effect Universe and Dead Space, or Resident Evil and Uncharted. I mean, I was just playing with my imagination.

I was wondering if you guys thought about things like these and if you came up with what you would consider as an exciting or crazy crossover.

Around the Network

I've said this for years, but either Capcom vs Nintendo or Capcom vs Shonen Jump would be awesome.

MrT-Tar said:

I've said this for years, but either Capcom vs Nintendo or Capcom vs Shonen Jump would be awesome.

The Smash Bros series might have made it eaiser to happen, right?

I would love to see that happen too. As much as a Fire Emblem fighter.

I'd like to see Square-Enix make a kart racer before they go under. It'd be cool to race wanzers, chocobos, and the highway bike from Chrono Trigger. Racing wanzers just sounds hilarious to me.

Actually, I'd settle for the Omega Boost being added to GT5. Do it, Kaz!

When you have Sakuragi and Kenshiro in one game, you know it's amazing.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

I am surprised that no company has ever tried to milk one of the classic nerd fanboy arguments for a crossover game. Something like Star Trek vs Star Wars or Marvel vs DC