By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What rare games do you own?

SNES i have: Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, Super Mario RPG, Mega Man X2, Castlevania IV, Kirbys Dreamland 3, Kirby Superstar, Breath of Fire, Pocky and Rocky, and Pocky and Rocky 2

PS1: Final Fantasy VII (black label)

N64: Harvest Moon

those are my rare games...don't know how "rare" they are but thats what i got

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

Around the Network

bunch of stuff you've probably never heard of, Sengoku 3 (less than 500 in existence), Shining Force 3, games for the apf mp-1000 (I know it sounds like some sort of machine pistol, but it is a really obscure console), a bunch of Odyssey stuff, Bonk 3, Cartridge #4 (telstar arcade), A US amiga cd32,some junk for the Mattel Aquarius

and I have some of the rare trash on the snes, like BeBe's Kids, Chavez 2, and on the genesis, Aerobiz super sonic, Aero the acrobat 2, and some of the late nes games like Bubble Bobble part 2

though you should remember, rare is different from desirable, games like chronotrigger, final fantasy 7, megaman x3, etc aren't so much rare as the supply and demand reach equillibrium at a fairly high price, CHavez 2 and Aero the acroboat are definitely rare games as is the Aquarius junk, but because there is no demand, no one care

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a European copy of Skies of Arcadia Legends, that's pretty rare.

Oh and FFVI Advance

I may just own you all? ^_^

NES

Pesterminator

Felix the Cat

River City Ransom

The Original Mario Bros. Arcade Classic series

SNES

Donkey Kong 1-3

Secret of Mana

Uniracers

Captain Commando

Final Fantasy 2

Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Sega Genesis =[

Shining Force

Nintendo 64

International Super Star Soccer 64

Diddy Kong Racing

Killer Instinct Gold

Mystical Ninja Staring Goemon

Banjo Tooie

PS1

Marvel vs Capcom

Crash Bandicoot

Resident Evil 1 (in original long box case)

Xbox

Capcom Classics Collection

Mega Man Aniversary Collection

Call of Cthulhu

Fable The Lost Chapters

Shenmue 2

ScarFace: The World is Yours

treet Fighter Anniversary Collection

PS2

Shadow of the Colossus

Rez

Klonoa 2 Lunatea's Veil

ICO

There's a few more, but I'll stop there, also note this isn't all the games I own... just the ones I think are "rare".

I'm kinda proud of it. =]

All gaming systems, consoles/PC, have thier perks... why fight over preferences? I like Coke and you like Pepsi, that's it, let's not fight over which toy we like best cause that's what they are. Is someone's preference in a toy important or is the relationship between you and your neighbor more important? Answer is obvious, but THE most important thing is your relationship with God almighty. God Bless you in Jesus's name.

I can communicate without talking... I can send a loved one money without actually sending money... and I can commit theft without the product disappearing, the point of theft is the point of theft not one of it's possible symptoms which is the product dissappearing. The thief wants to gain something without paying for it, that's the point of theft, the thief doesn't have to care or anybody else has to care if the product dissappears. The product dissappearing is just a possible symptom of theft. Gifts are sacrfices, in order to give a gift, it has to be a genuine sacrfice/gift, meaning a copy of the game isn't still in your PC. Piracy is theft and/or being a culprit of theft.

post deleted

Around the Network

wow, I just bought Mystical Ninja 64 new too!.... but I'm planning to open it once I get my N64 back =)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069