By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best gaming controller

I guess I'm a bit of a 360 fanboy or I've really gotten accustomed to the 360 controller but......despite what I posted above (calling it a tie) I really think that the 360 controller is superior to the PS3 controller in every possible way (except the d-pad).  I admit that it's really just a modified ripoff of the Dual Shock design but the triggers, the analog sticks, and even the face buttons feel better and right.  The triggers don't feel slippery, the analogs don't feel too loose, the buttons don't feel "mushy".  I have hit the Guide button by accident more on the 360 but even then, it's rare.  Anyway, have at it, people.  Have at it.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

No name

I hated that thing with a passion.  It was just so strange looking. and uhh purple?

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7936/ps3controllerzt2.jpg&t=1" width="359" height="294">

Uh making a thread with no substance or content is against the content rule and this is kinda misleading since people expect an actual discussion rather than just a picture of what you think is the best controller

~locking~

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

BradyBunch80 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

No name

I hated that thing with a passion.  It was just so strange looking. and uhh purple?

According to Seanbaby, "It looks like a robot threw up".  But when you get it in your hands, it feels PERFECT.  And try pressing "Triangle" and "X" or "Y" and "A" with just your thumb on your PS/Xbox controller.  This thing looked horrid but it funtioned like no other.  The Triggers were perfect (possibly better than the 360's) and the analog was great, too.  My gripes were the slippery right analog (C-Stick) and tiny d-pad.  But the good outweighed the bad by a long shot.