By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii explosion begins this weekend!

I think the shipment is the last before Christmas if I'm not mistaken.

Around the Network

What will make Wii even better is when some top RPG's come. So far most people spend time on VC between the 5 month lull of a decent Wii game.

Systems I CURRENTLY Own: PLAYSTATION 3, Nintendo Wii, PC

Call of Duty 4 - Rank: 54 General II - K/D Ratio: 2.50

And yet Screen Digest's preditcoin bleieves PS3 will outsell the wii next week by 70-% more of what the wii sells

Wojtas said:
I hope that Nintendo does the unexpected, and delivers those 20 million units WW till the end of the year :D:D. This one is for you John Lucas!!

Wii-ing is Believing.

Believe.

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

wow said:
And yet Screen Digest's preditcoin bleieves PS3 will outsell the wii next week by 70-% more of what the wii sells

What is coming out next week for PS3?

Systems I CURRENTLY Own: PLAYSTATION 3, Nintendo Wii, PC

Call of Duty 4 - Rank: 54 General II - K/D Ratio: 2.50

Around the Network

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

A GAME employee indicated that something similar is going to happen in UK - at the very least in the GAME chain.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

AHHHH!!! MY WII'S GUNNA EXPLODE! NOOOOOOO!!!!

If anyone knows some one in the UK who wants to buy a Wii they are now in stock at amazon.co.uk ...it's 4am.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

This weekend meaning starting today (Friday) or starting on Sunday??? I hope I can get my hand on one of these!

What are you looking at, nerd?