By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

radishhead said:

Watch out what you say - I just admitted that I don't understand what's going on a few posts up, and now it's being manipulated into making me look like Mafia.

Actually, I might as well make a vote on that, for, as well as other things, jumping on a pretty trivial post and turning it into something else. 

Vote: SAK

I want to thank j0 first of all because I was waiting for someone else to comment on this before I did. I was hopeful that it might be foolish scum getting in on the action, but that was apparently too much to wish for.

Here's the post I assume you're refering to: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3842626
Kantor and j0 are right. Kantor at least has the excuse that he just replaced into the game, while you've been around since the start. J0 is correct that I never said you were Mafia. Furthermore, I never even said that anything you've done has been suspicious. I'd have to agree that you are being quite defensive for no reason. It's certainly possible that you're a mafiosi, but I was more implying that you're not being a very good townie if that is in fact your alignment. Forgive me if that is rude, I simply don't think you have been helpful to town.

You once again reinforce my point that you're not paying attention though. Not for coming to the wrong conclusion, but for thinking it was SAK that mentioned you.

I do applaud your effort at doing a little free-thinking though instead of following others' trails. Please do explain what you mean by "as well as other things." The fact that you don't even seem to remember when it's me that is saying stuff makes me wonder exactly what case you have.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

radishhead said:

Watch out what you say - I just admitted that I don't understand what's going on a few posts up, and now it's being manipulated into making me look like Mafia.

Actually, I might as well make a vote on that, for, as well as other things, jumping on a pretty trivial post and turning it into something else. 

Vote: SAK

I want to thank j0 first of all because I was waiting for someone else to comment on this before I did. I was hopeful that it might be foolish scum getting in on the action, but that was apparently too much to wish for.

Here's the post I assume you're refering to: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3842626
Kantor and j0 are right. Kantor at least has the excuse that he just replaced into the game, while you've been around since the start. J0 is correct that I never said you were Mafia. Furthermore, I never even said that anything you've done has been suspicious. I'd have to agree that you are being quite defensive for no reason. It's certainly possible that you're a mafiosi, but I was more implying that you're not being a very good townie if that is in fact your alignment. Forgive me if that is rude, I simply don't think you have been helpful to town.

You once again reinforce my point that you're not paying attention though. Not for coming to the wrong conclusion, but for thinking it was SAK that mentioned you.

I do applaud your effort at doing a little free-thinking though instead of following others' trails. Please do explain what you mean by "as well as other things." The fact that you don't even seem to remember when it's me that is saying stuff makes me wonder exactly what case you have.

Nah, the "other things" were going to be if I was voting for SAK, and since everyone is aware of that situation, I decided to make it simpler. I guess in my 2nd post, I should have mentioned that. I voted for you purely for the mini-rant that followed one of my posts xD However, I will look through previous posts, and see if I find anything exciting.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Well I'm back... first I'd like to apologize to noname and all players for being absent since about Dec. 23rd and for being an hypocrit too (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3818061). I thought I could sneak in some Mafia playing time during my busy Christmas on the road but turns out I couldn't do it.

@noname: I don't think we should end the game. Things should pick up now that we're done overeating and drinking.

Signature goes here!

c03n3nj0 said:

I'm even more suspicious of Truck now. 

He's managed to ride out the game, with only a few people (maybe just prof) casting suspicion on him.

@ scottie: come back for  more games!

Why me exactly? The way I see it very few players posted during the last week... but I'm the only one who's been "riding out the game"?

Signature goes here!

So I disappear for like a week and people stop attacking me? I feel like I am in Bizarro Mafia.

Hum, this game is dragging out way too damn long. Personally I am always in favor of hard time limits for days, so I really love the idea now. The holidays are settling down and people should be able to return at this point.

All the same Stefl has managed to catch my eyes with his weird logic, and Radish for signing on board with those "potals" things or whatever Linkz calls them as well as just showing himself to be generally lazy in his hunting. Wonk has done nothing to allay my suspicions of him. I'll go with Stefl for now since he has the most votes, and I want this game to start moving for better or worse.

Vote: Stefl

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Current votes (9 required to lynch):

[1, L-8] SAK: STEF, (RAD)

[2, L-7] STEF: LINK, GNIZ

[1, L-8] HAT: WONK

[1, L-8] NEN: SAK

[1, L-8] LINK: RAD

Votes for a time limit (4 required): GNIZ

Gnizmo said:

I want this game to start moving for better or worse.

An inappropriate editorial on my part, but...

Hasn't zexen been absent for quite a while now?  Was there a reason given?  There are plenty of people guilty of the same thing, but I'd expect better of him. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

Hasn't zexen been absent for quite a while now?  Was there a reason given?  There are plenty of people guilty of the same thing, but I'd expect better of him. 

He did give a reason, he's away on vacation on the beach with his family that lucky bastard.

Signature goes here!

gosh, 10 days of no reading and only 200 posts ^^ you've been nice to zombies ^^

/reading

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO