By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'll check into SAK and SCOTT to see what I think.  Both have lurked and had bad posts or bad timeing of their posts.  I still have much stronger suspicions on HAT but other than Vet coming up with other reasons and several people saying they have bad vibes from me  no one else comented on any of the posts I made.

Still really busy with family here but things will die down again for the next few days before picking up again just before new years. 

If I'm reading the vote count correctly we have one person who hasn't voted yet (I'm not sure who) so for anyone to get lynched at least one person would have to change votes.

Around the Network

Oh, and I'm going out tonight, so I might not be back for a while. I might be able to use an iphone to stay in touch, but just in case, before I go, I just wanted to say that it's been great playing with you scottie. You are a good player, but you're still too new to play scum effectively. It's hard, I know. But with that post you made saying nen is innocent. We know he's innocent, but you used your later flip to make us look really hard into lynching nen.

You have talent, you just need more experience.

Anyway, thanks again. We'll try to end it quick and start a new game. You're very well mannered and a joy to play with, at least in the two games I've played with you.

Cheers

Wonktonodi said:

I'll check into SAK and SCOTT to see what I think.  Both have lurked and had bad posts or bad timeing of their posts.  I still have much stronger suspicions on HAT but other than Vet coming up with other reasons and several people saying they have bad vibes from me  no one else comented on any of the posts I made.

Still really busy with family here but things will die down again for the next few days before picking up again just before new years. 

If I'm reading the vote count correctly we have one person who hasn't voted yet (I'm not sure who) so for anyone to get lynched at least one person would have to change votes.

it WAS j0, but he's voted now.

Oh yeah, as I mentioned above, truck unvoted and never re-voted.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

it WAS j0, but he's voted now.

There are 18 votes but 19 players.  I'll find out now though one moment.

Truck isn't voting for anyone on the chart.

theprof00 said:
FF unvoted SaK and voted Scottie. It could mean something. That was a pretty big move. But again, I'm unsure.

Me and the fam went out for BBQ and I was thinking to myself that I would just come back and tell everyone what I had done and see if anyone else could figure out what was going on because right here I had implications from scottie and FF with a possibility on hatmoza.

Scottie had lurking against him, and FF had that whole run in with Heph against him, and hat just hasn't been crazy enough.Not to mention that FF and Hat basically voted for scottie for reasons that I had already leveled against him.

Well, I've had suspicions against scottie just like I think most people have, but I considered SAK the better bet until scottie's recent posts, as I mentioned in those two posts.  That's all there was to it. 

So that explains both the "big move", and why it didn't take place earlier. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Jeez, between Christmas and a blizzard it seems I've missed a ton. I know I have a post of prof's to respond to that I was in too much of a rush to get to last time I posted, and a lot to read. But I noticed the votals and it looks like scottie in hot water now. Has he roleclaimed(nilla or otherwise) yet? Not that it means much in a vanilla round, but in the unlikely event that he is town and a role, we should learn his actions.