By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So it seems Silver-Tiger won't get lynched and this has to end at some point so :

Unvote Silver-Tiger

And now I'm torn between the two prime suspect: SAK because he did make a pretty bad mistake and scottie because if he's scum there's a good chance nen-suer is scum too (because scottie avoided voting from nen when he had the most votes).

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[2, L-8] ZEX: GNIZ, DTEWI

[2, L-8] HAT: (PROF), WONK, VET

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[1, L-9] NEN: (ST), (PROF), (FF), SAK, (ZEX)

[0, L-10] ST: (TRUCK), (NEN), (SCOTT)

[5, L-5] SCOTT: MG, RAD, ST, STEF, PROF

[0, L-10] MG: (SCOTT)

[6, L-4] SAK: NORD, LINK, (PROF), FF, NEN, ZEX, SCOTT

Skimmed through the game. I'm honestly not going to be back online until the second or 3rd of Jan.

I will change my vote to Scottie though. I'm still suspicious of Wonk. I find it weird that he claimed to want to scumhunt "help the town" but was prevented because I pressured him, yet he still gives his weak arguments about me for getting on his ass without even posting about him in the last week. Add to the fact he hasn't posted worth shit since I put some heat on him.

I'm also suspicious of FF for him establishing a footing or setup for me to get lynch based on Vette's suspicion of me. I know it's not much but it's just strange coming from him. I'm really not that suspicious of Vette himself however, ok maybe a little but not as much as Wonk and ff.

I'm not as concerned with Zex because a SK kill didn't show up today. So I was proven wrong, but I still think he hasn't added much to the game but facts first day no matter how much he tries to spin it as useful information.

Scottie just has to go: Lurking, appeared to defend himself after votes, didn't contribute to the town, jumped on the SAK badwagon, Active lurking. Too much stink for one day and we can't let this go on. The indicators are strong in this one. I suspect him more than SAK to be honest.

Unvote: Wonk

Vote: Scottie

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

[0, L-10] WONK: (HAT)

[6, L-4] SCOTT: MG, RAD, ST, STEF, PROF, HAT

[6, L-4] SAK: NORD, LINK, (PROF), FF, NEN, ZEX, SCOTT

OK, guys, I have a problem and it's my fault, I go to the beach on the 30th for around 15 days, I thought I'd have internet and even though I'd post less I'd still be able to play fine, but I won't have internet there so that means I can't play at all. I know that given the lack of pace of this game I won't miss much, maybe an entire day and a half, but I apologize in advance for it,

And no, I don't want a modkill

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
So why does scottie deserve to die more than SAK? 

scottie has proved that the only time he comes around is when he's in trouble of being lynched.

I was going to say "is SAK really so different there" but seeing the later posts, I have to admit scottie is in a league of his own. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

scottie said:
@ prof - that's Christmas for you. I told you guys I wouldn't be on much, came back online to try to work out who I was gonna change my vote to (if any) and instead found fresh accusations against myself. Regardless of whether I'm scum or town, defending myself (ie defending a person I know isn't scum) has to take precedence over accusing someone else.

I've finally had time to trawl back through all the posts focusing on SAK, and am of the opinion that he very easily could be scum. 

Vote: SAK

Maybe it's just coincidence, and if so that's too bad, but you come in here and defend yourself just two hours after someone votes you, when it was more than two DAYS since your last post.  It looks really, really scummy when you do that ALL THE TIME. 

And then you vote the person with the most votes other than yourself, how convenient.  And without giving anyspecific reasons no less. 

Unvote SAK
Vote scottie

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

hatmoza said:
I'm also suspicious of FF for him establishing a footing or setup for me to get lynch based on Vette's suspicion of me. I know it's not much but it's just strange coming from him. I'm really not that suspicious of Vette himself however, ok maybe a little but not as much as Wonk and ff.

where are you getting the idea that I was setting you up, or might have been?  I'll be honest, I don't feel like rereading the thread right now looking for some unknown place in the thread where I might not even notice what you're talking about. 

zexen_lowe said:

OK, guys, I have a problem and it's my fault, I go to the beach on the 30th for around 15 days, I thought I'd have internet and even though I'd post less I'd still be able to play fine, but I won't have internet there so that means I can't play at all. I know that given the lack of pace of this game I won't miss much, maybe an entire day and a half, but I apologize in advance for it,

And no, I don't want a modkill

Actually, the first day and last day are normally the longest, and I reckon that you'd miss the entire game if you were completely away for 15days. 5 days in-game at the very least, surely?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

[0, L-10] WONK: (HAT)

[7, L-3] SCOTT: MG, RAD, ST, STEF, PROF, HAT, FF

[5, L-5] SAK: NORD, LINK, (PROF), (FF), NEN, ZEX, SCOTT