By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:

So why does scottie deserve to die more than SAK? 

scottie has proved that the only time he comes around is when he's in trouble of being lynched.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[2, L-8] ZEX: GNIZ, DTEWI

[2, L-8] HAT: (PROF), WONK, VET

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[1, L-9] NEN: (ST), (PROF), (FF), SAK, (ZEX)

[2, L-8] ST: TRUCK, (NEN), SCOTT

[5, L-5] SCOTT: MG, RAD, ST, STEF, PROF

[0, L-10] MG: (SCOTT)

[5, L-5] SAK: NORD, LINK, (PROF), FF, NEN, ZEX

updated

theprof00 said:

Also,

unvote SaK

Vote scottie

Might I ask what your reasoning is so I can have a chance to defend myself?

Edit - ahh, you posted your reasoning in between me opening the thread and posting.

That is infact the hardest thing to defend oneself against. However, I don't think you can really say I am only here when people are attacking me. Because, I will admit I wasn't posting at the start, and after that people have been accusing me with about every 2nd post, if I am always being attacked, then obviously any time I post will be when I'm being attacked.

Face facts, there are a lot of people who are trying to portray me as mafia, and not a single one of you has found a scrap of evidence, besides "Oh isn't he quiet". I suspect that a decent amount of those voting for me are likely mafia tbh.

scottie said:
theprof00 said:

Also,

unvote SaK

Vote scottie

Might I ask what your reasoning is so I can have a chance to defend myself?

Edit - ahh, you posted your reasoning in between me opening the thread and posting.

That is infact the hardest thing to defend oneself against. However, I don't think you can really say I am only here when people are attacking me. Because, I will admit I wasn't posting at the start, and after that people have been accusing me with about every 2nd post, if I am always being attacked, then obviously any time I post will be when I'm being attacked.

Face facts, there are a lot of people who are trying to portray me as mafia, and not a single one of you has found a scrap of evidence, besides "Oh isn't he quiet". I suspect that a decent amount of those voting for me are likely mafia tbh.

well besides the fact that this is your first actual post in 60 hours, and it directly follows a vote..I can see that you understand the suspicion. It's not even the lack of presence, it's the "active lurking" that seems to apply to you so well.

[2, L-8] ST: TRUCK, (NEN), SCOTT

[5, L-5] SAK: NORD, LINK, (PROF), FF, NEN, ZEX

Around the Network

@ prof - that's Christmas for you. I told you guys I wouldn't be on much, came back online to try to work out who I was gonna change my vote to (if any) and instead found fresh accusations against myself. Regardless of whether I'm scum or town, defending myself (ie defending a person I know isn't scum) has to take precedence over accusing someone else.

I've finally had time to trawl back through all the posts focusing on SAK, and am of the opinion that he very easily could be scum. 

Vote: SAK

scottie said:

@ prof - that's Christmas for you. I told you guys I wouldn't be on much, came back online to try to work out who I was gonna change my vote to (if any) and instead found fresh accusations against myself. Regardless of whether I'm scum or town, defending myself (ie defending a person I know isn't scum) has to take precedence over accusing someone else.

I've finally had time to trawl back through all the posts focusing on SAK, and am of the opinion that he very easily could be scum. 

you should unvote before voting again

^ Unvote ST sorry

scottie said:I've finally had time to trawl back through all the posts focusing on SAK, and am of the opinion that he very easily could be scum. 

Was there anything in-particular that you thought was scummy about SAK? In the case that you get lynched tonight, it'd be interesting to see what your opinion on the events are.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

[1, L-9] ST: TRUCK, (NEN), (SCOTT)

[6, L-4] SAK: NORD, LINK, (PROF), FF, NEN, ZEX, SCOTT