By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ok I caught up on Wonk and he is absolutely rubbing me the wrong way. Not going to change a vote just yet though. I need to go re-examine the evidence against Nen soon.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

@noname I voted for Scott a couple of posts after MG did :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

@noname I voted for Scott a couple of posts after MG did :p

I'm going to start recounting today's votes from the start now. -_-'

just a few thoughts quickly.

I dont think scottie is actually lurking. In my experience, someone who is gone a long time and gets lynched isn't mafia. It's those people that pop up right when you start accusing them of lurking.

@nord

I wasn't saying that. I was saying that they might be pursuing a strategy of killing the strong players first, and leaving some so that town can suspect them. If I am suspected, I completely understand. That is what I would do. When I talk about the strategy that I think they are pursuing, I say they might be inexperienced simply because of what they COULD be doing. In any case it wouldn't be smart to kill strong players and leave others when they will add suspicion to themselves. I hope that makes sense to you. This is a really quick post and I don't want to be rude.

Regarding the Potals, I'm working on my own as well, but I'm only on page 2 (out of 100) hopefully it will be done by tomorrow morning.

Regarding nen, I honestly don't believe that someone who is so insulting and rude would be mafia. It comes off as really defensive, and if he really is a mafia talking trash, then he's a complete douchebag, and I don't think of nen like that.

I'm not going to unvote just yet, as looking at my own potals, most of his posts have been mistakes.

@Scottie

The reason why I find it suspicious is because it has happened before, Homer in the dbz game lurked so badly that he had to come up with a lie about him going to the hospital. He took his lie so far that he was willing to get replaced.

In the last game I played I lurked so much that people were actually calling out for a mod kill or a replacement.

There are probably even more examples.

I had two reasons for my vote, 1 to put pressure on you so that you can start posting . 2 because I found your massive lurking suspicious.

But you coming back with a revenge vote, has only made me more suspicious of you.

I don’t see how my no lynch vote can be suspicious, the reason why I voted that way was because I thought it was best decision for the town at that point.

And come every time I try to quote someone, the qoute doubles

-

Around the Network

I meant "how come"

-

theprof00 said:

@nord

I wasn't saying that. I was saying that they might be pursuing a strategy of killing the strong players first, and leaving some so that town can suspect them. If I am suspected, I completely understand. That is what I would do. When I talk about the strategy that I think they are pursuing, I say they might be inexperienced simply because of what they COULD be doing. In any case it wouldn't be smart to kill strong players and leave others when they will add suspicion to themselves. I hope that makes sense to you. This is a really quick post and I don't want to be rude.

I will say I slightly misread your post (the one I quoted). I completely understood what you were getting at when I quoted it, and it makes sense and I agree it could be what they are doing. But, both points still stand.

However, what I really want to know is why you (and everyone else for that matter) didn't address the SAK issue I brought up earlier.

~~~ (I don't care if anyone reads this next part or not as it isn't really relevant to the game just felt like posting it)

As a side note , I don't care if you ignore my post and won't consider it rude. I actually think people jumping on others because they didn't respond is a little overkill. If you don't feel threatened by my FoS, then I see no reason for you to respond. You responding means you acknowledge that I have a legitimate point, or you think I've misinterpreted things and it could hurt you. Not responding just means you think I'm outright wrong. If everyone always responded to everyone even if they don't deem it necessary then we'd overload the thread with what people are considering useless posts.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

MetalGear_94 said:

Are you using a phone or some other "odd" platform for surfing the web?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Are you using a phone or some other "odd" platform for surfing the web?

I'm using my laptop, but now its only happening when I try to qoute scottie

-

MetalGear_94 said

dude, the same thing happens to me, too. Sometimes it even mulitplies the quotes ten times or more.

I'm using Firefox 4.0 Beta 7 btw. Is it because of the Beta version?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.