By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

If imu and soleron don't post at all this day, and doesn't get replaced, or modkilled,I might as well vote for them, so if you two are reading this, get yer ass over here! You guys only made one useless post the enire game according to linkz chart!

@linkz, what is the gray area suppose to mean, a little of both?

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

That postals list is an awesome resource even if I take it with a big grain of salt. 

For instance:  dtewi only has four posts?  That is extremely troubling.  I'm not yet prepared to say scummy -- I'd expect better from him than that if he was mafia -- but very troubling. 

ok, still playing catch up (and actually jumped ahead) as I still have like, oh, a million posts to read.

How come dtewi is suspicious with 4 posts, but I'm not with 3. Typically I post a ton. Granted I joined the game late (and so did he) which means we didn't originally intend to play which means we may or may not have time right away.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

noname2200 said:

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[1, L-9] ZEX: GNIZ

[0, L-10] HAT: (PROF)

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[4, L-6] NEN: ST, PROF, SAK, ZEX

[1, L-9] ST: TRUCK

[1, L-9] SCOTT: MG

[1, L-9] MG: SCOTT

wow I can't believe after everytihng yesterday I forgot to make my vote

VOTE HAT for the reasons in my previous posts.  Mainly lies/contradictions and exagerations.  Discussing one of the new points I brought up while at the same time saying I'm just copying other peoples points and for then refusing to talk about ponits and instead just disregarding them again.

[1, L-9] HAT: (PROF), WONK

[1, L-9] ST: TRUCK

hatmoza said:

Wonk, you are trying so very hard to seem town it's not even funny right now.

I still have 50 post to read and unfortunately I will not have the time to read through them in the next 24-48 hours because I always go to Chicago during new years :3

I'll be driving there tomorrow morning.

Don't worry, I'm still playing!

You stole this one right from me with my trip to Philadelaphia over Thanksgiving. Now, I don't deny you are going as I did go down there, but I will laugh myself to death if you turn up scum

(as a note, this is how far I'm into reading the thread. I think have have 2 pages left or something like that)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:

If imu and soleron don't post at all this day, and doesn't get replaced, or modkilled,I might as well vote for them, so if you two are reading this, get yer ass over here! You guys only made one useless post the enire game according to linkz chart!

@linkz, what is the gray area suppose to mean, a little of both?

This post is really scummy.

Why? Because on P1 you can see they aren't in the game. Because a few posts above this is a POTALS and you can see that 2 new players are in the game. There has also been repeated mention of replacements. This screams "I didn't read the thread".

HOS: SuperAdrianK

Linkz said:

To me this reads like you're making a safe vote since you know others are also suspicious of nen. It's like if nen is lynched and flips town you can just say everyone thought he was scum too, and I was first to vote him so it's not like I just bandwagoned.

I can see your point, but if you look at the vote list, I was the first one to vote for nen-suer.

Also @ noname:

You missed the vote of nen-suer. He voted for me.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:

Also @ noname:

You missed the vote of nen-suer. He voted for me.

>_<

Thank you for catching that.  No idea how I missed it.

[2, L-8] ST: NEN, TRUCK

For those actually wondering why I wasn't present, I had two parties at my house this weekend. So, Saturday and Sunday were spent cleaning the house, watching the Eagles score 28 points in 8 minutes, and hanging out with family and friends. I have no valid excuse for Monday except I didn't feel like going online So, my kid hasn't drawn with crayons over the wall (I haven't given him any yet) or smeared poop all over the place (though this did happen once in his crib) or any other interesting things. He did wear his Eagles McNabb jersey just like daddy did, but I don't think he rooted for them as he can hardly talk

FoS: theprof00 - ok, he typically runs the town with lots of posts. Does that make him scum? no not really, but a few things have stuck out. Most notably this. For starters it is a WIFOM type argument. Essentially he says that he can't be scum because the scum must be inexperienced as they will leave the top targets for us to mislynch. Yet they killed 1 top target. I also really don't like it when someone claims to know what the mafia should or will do. Read the last paragraph where he says "they will". Finally, the chance that no experienced players are scum is very low as there are plenty of experienced players in this game.

The other thing was that he says Radishhead is playing differently. My take is that Radish is playing the same (trying to look town) even if the aproach is different (he was lying to look middle of the road last game, where as this one he is just trying to be middle of the road). This also makes me suspicious since it is the "he is too town to be town" argument which is complete crap. Other things have stuck out, but I see if I repeat to much people will jump on me for "parroting".

FoS: zexen_lowe - I don't have much, so no link for this. Generally the "99.99% sure" comment rubs me the wrong way. Also, his post saying that mafia wouldn't revenge kill seems like a scum defense. Granted I don't know who would have revenge killed Heph.

Based on thinking some more though I am going to cast a vote.

Vote: SuperAdrianK

[2, L-8] ST: NEN, TRUCK

[1, L-9] SAK: NORD