[1, L-9] ZEX: GNIZ

[0, L-10] HAT: (PROF)

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[3, L-7] NEN: ST, PROF, SAK

[1, L-9] ST: TRUCK

[1, L-9] SCOTT: MG

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Here's my bone with your post, It's mostly observations and emotions.

And what gets me is that they're observations already made countless times by other players! Except you made them wordier. Heck, you gave two word observations their own paragraphs ... You said heph was killed because he was a good player. Didn't someone earlier today say the same, except in a more brief form?

You make that statement just to end it by saying, "oh we shouldn't think so much of the fos because heph was town." Is someone not under the radar trying to indirectly cover for their fellow scum?

Prof and Gniz are fighting, what's new? They make you cringe? Thanks for sharing that. what's so odd about them exchanging votes? Seriously? Gnizmo gave a whole page of why he voted Zexen. Prof admitted he's voting for me because of a gut feeling. WHAT IS SO RANDOM ABOUT THAT! You are trying to make yourself look like you're contributing to the game when all you did was make a huge post of nothing.

Then you squeeze that  flag raising stunt about ME  prolonging an argument I didn't even respond to until 200 posts later in the game when I wasn't even arguing about it, just using it as as a means  to support my SK theory. And the way you snuck that fos in the middle of repeated observation was really sneaky Wonk.

"I'm glad [Trucks] took the initiative in finding Hephs interactions ..." Sound familiar Wonk? That's because you basically just told Trucks the same thing I did a couple dozen posts ago! Seriously dude, are you just skimming through the game summarizing everyone's thoughts into your own words and shoving them into a post of your own? Are you even trying to be productive on your own in this game? Only scum behave the way you are...

You'll post more tomorrow, how cute because I was just about to head to bed before I saw this clusterfuck post that popped my snoozing bubble. Save your posts, I've seen enough plagiarism for one night.

Listen, Wonk, you're new, I know. But because you're new don't take it personal when I vote and possibly lead a lynch against you today. Yourpost was so big and so unproductive that it's screaming scum.

-Scum don't try to scumhunt because they're scum. And when they try to, it's so fake, just like your post.

-Scum are usually active lurkers, and let me quote this straight from the wiki page because it (with the exception of the underlined part) suits you perfectly " Active Lurking: A subset of lurking is the so-called "active lurking", where a player posts in the thread but without making any contribution to the progress of the game. Their posts may be minimal in length, off-topic, or merely parroting what other players have already said."

-Scum want to mislead and sway townies into voting other non-mafia members. I can only speak for myself but it seems like you took the opportunity in that big post to cast suspicion onto me. You then end the post by reminding people " hey what about nen? remember nen? Let's be suspicious of him again" It erks me that you leaned back onto him. I admit I totally forgot about that and nen for that matter, but it seems like you're laying the carpet to lead or sway everyone's attention towards him.

That said, nen get your ass back in the game. I want to hear from you.

Take this post however you guys want it. I honestly believe that wonk is a scum trying desperately to act like an active town. 

Vote: Wonk

Hat how many people did I mention in that post far more than just you.  You were mentioned for the post referring to last game when you said nord gave an exact number.  When he did not and for the post, saying the math didn't add up.

Neither on their own bothered me that much but the two combined seem to just make the discussion drag out more.  The SK is a good point but it then just comes down to is SK vanilla or not.  He doesn't think it is while others do.

If what you take is I'm trying to hard to be town so be it. I'll contintue trying hard to be a good town and find scum.

There was a lot more to the post than you give it credit for.  I'm not trying to throw people off track the town already seemed their enough, I'm trying to get some inportant info out.  I even plan on doing what I hoped someone could do in the time I was away. 

Were all my observations made countless times by other players I doubt it.  If there is really nothing that is my own please feel free to break down the post and show me.

What felt random about the Gniz and Prof is how they were going at it for so long and then suddely stoppend and didn't vote for eachother but other people.  You explanation for it isn't enough for me.  Although they can make posts explaining the votes the change in behavior is still something that seems odd to me. 

Hat I wasn't calling for anyone to be lynched yet you want to start a lynchtrain for me.  That doesn't ease my FOS on you at all.  Plus you saying my post is worthless when it's not makes me pretty sure you are trying to get me lynched to keep me quiet.

I still have all the posts after your post to read to be caught up so I'm holding off on voting for you just yet.

TruckOSaurus said:

Just like hatmoza I don't like wonk's big ass post.

1 - Because I like when people make their point quickly. Digging through long paragraphs for the main point irks me.

2 - He mentions two times that we shouldn't look at Heph's posts because he was probably killed because he's a good player. That may have been the main reason why he was killed but it's not like the town is lacking in good, experienced players.

So given the choice to kill Final-Fan, hatmoza, zexen, Hephaestos, theprof00 or nordlead, the Mafia chose Heph. It's possible that there is a reason why he was the unlucky winner of this death lottery other than his record in previous games.

My apologize for the long post and sorry that I mentioned Heph twice.  It was my opertunity to post after a long while and before another long while. There wasn't one main point there were lots of POINTS.  Sadly it seems that they get called plagerisim parroting and useless so far.

It is possible there was a reason he was the unlucky winner of the lottery but can we easily say it would be because he was pointing his finger at someone who is mafia or someone who is not?  I'm not agaist you looking into that I just don't think there will be much that is conclusive after just one day. Which is why I was hoping some people would help me look into other things.

Still reading posts

theprof00 said:

with that, I unvote Hat

unvote Hatmoza

and make some F/Hoses

HoS gnizmo
HoS Hatmoza
HoS scottie

@Hatmoza

I really believe wonk is town. Read his day 1, it's so town it isn't even funny. Also, either you and zexen are townies going after one another for good reason, or one of you is mafia, etc etc. I do not believe zexen is a mafia. I believe he is town. Looking at his wording and tone, it looked like he was really gearing up to play and contribute until he was bogged down. I can't be entirely sure, but I don't see him as scum, and in fact, he is being attacked by all my own suspects. I can't make a decision either way regarding his guilt/innocence, but I think focusing on someone else might be helpful to the cause.

For this, I recommend a lurker lynch today. Most likely scottie, but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm glad you notice thank you.  Do you have any thoughts on my long post? Have you done any sort of list and postcounts?  If you did and it's in a post after the one I"m quoting I'm sorry if not I'll work on making one myself.

Wonktonodi said:

Hat how many people did I mention in that post far more than just you.  You were mentioned for the post referring to last game when you said nord gave an exact number.  When he did not and for the post, saying the math didn't add up.

Neither on their own bothered me that much but the two combined seem to just make the discussion drag out more.  The SK is a good point but it then just comes down to is SK vanilla or not.  He doesn't think it is while others do.

If what you take is I'm trying to hard to be town so be it. I'll contintue trying hard to be a good town and find scum.

There was a lot more to the post than you give it credit for.  I'm not trying to throw people off track the town already seemed their enough, I'm trying to get some inportant info out.  I even plan on doing what I hoped someone could do in the time I was away. 

Were all my observations made countless times by other players I doubt it.  If there is really nothing that is my own please feel free to break down the post and show me.

What felt random about the Gniz and Prof is how they were going at it for so long and then suddely stoppend and didn't vote for eachother but other people.  You explanation for it isn't enough for me.  Although they can make posts explaining the votes the change in behavior is still something that seems odd to me. 

Hat I wasn't calling for anyone to be lynched yet you want to start a lynchtrain for me.  That doesn't ease my FOS on you at all.  Plus you saying my post is worthless when it's not makes me pretty sure you are trying to get me lynched to keep me quiet.

I still have all the posts after your post to read to be caught up so I'm holding off on voting for you just yet.

I'm going to skip down to the final 2 paragraphs because everything above that is just a pathetic defense.

I'm more interested in the fact at  how overly defensive you got in the bolded.  Why bring up that you didn't try to create a lynch train when I never accused you of running one? Where did that come from? I openly admitted to wanting to get you lynched today because I believe your post stood out the most. Why will I want to keep you quiet when I basically said all you are doing is summarizing everyone's thought into one gigantic  post. You give yourself too much credit for someone who has only played one game. If I was scum I would be more worried about a lot of other players to be honest.

And the revenge threat/vote is just the cherry on top of all of this. I think you're frustrated at the fact the I attacked you aggressively and pointed out your flaws.  Pressure 101, and I'm not backing off because I honestly believe you're scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

I'm also requestin that someone make a POTALS list.

A POTALS list is a list of every post summarized under 4 categories. This is easily done witha  pen and paper but requires some analysis on your part. Save the posts that stand out and make a decision based on what you think their alignment is. Obviously, you cannot do this for everyone since some people have barely posted, but it's good to have some kind of idea where people stand contribution-wise.

I will be making my own and comparing it. Tonight I may be away from a computer so I might not be able to post for another 24 hours or so.

The 4 categories are as follows:

contributions/non-contributions/mistakes/possible slips

feel free to leave out introductory posts as well.

total these up and make a small graph like this

Name - C - NC - M - PS

Truck - 1- 2 -0- 0
Hatmoza 12 - 4 -1 - 1

In the case of a possible slip, save the post and include it at the end.

At the conclusion, find the highest ratios of contribution/total posts, NC/total posts etc and find the top among those people.

Like I said, I am working on one myself, but it's hard to find time seeing as how I'm at my gf's family's house and don't want to appear rude to them.

thank you.

Looking forward to seeing yours will be working on one myself.  Wasn't there the fuzzy catagory though for those that could be contributions but it's not really clear?  Or would you rather just have people put them into catagories and we'll see how different peoples compair?

Wonk, you are trying so very hard to seem town it's not even funny right now.

I still have 50 post to read and unfortunately I will not have the time to read through them in the next 24-48 hours because I always go to Chicago during new years :3

I'll be driving there tomorrow morning.

Don't worry, I'm still playing!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

SuperAdrianK said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Based on my post right before his vote, nen's vote seems extra weird for me. 

Sorry if I missed it, but why are you voting ST, nen

Not to mention, ST's defense for that vote seems like he's feeling the pressure. They're each trying to make the other look scummy, it seems. 

A fight to the death!

three things I want say, and my vote.

1.Does Scottie want to play? I suggest a mod to ask him if he isn't playing anymore.

2.Nen's vote is so scummy, it felt like a revenge vote, and he didn't bother explaining his vote against the people that were after him.

3.Wonk's long post also felt scummy to me, mostly reasons listed by hatmoza. It seemed like he felt the need to say something when he didn't had to. No need to make a summary of what everyone said.

so my vote goes to...

vote:nen

also, my first vote for the game ^^, I wouldn't mind voting for wonk either.

Did you read all my post or just all of hatmoza's?

Wonktonodi said:
SuperAdrianK said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Based on my post right before his vote, nen's vote seems extra weird for me. 

Sorry if I missed it, but why are you voting ST, nen

Not to mention, ST's defense for that vote seems like he's feeling the pressure. They're each trying to make the other look scummy, it seems. 

A fight to the death!

three things I want say, and my vote.

1.Does Scottie want to play? I suggest a mod to ask him if he isn't playing anymore.

2.Nen's vote is so scummy, it felt like a revenge vote, and he didn't bother explaining his vote against the people that were after him.

3.Wonk's long post also felt scummy to me, mostly reasons listed by hatmoza. It seemed like he felt the need to say something when he didn't had to. No need to make a summary of what everyone said.

so my vote goes to...

vote:nen

also, my first vote for the game ^^, I wouldn't mind voting for wonk either.

Did you read all my post or just all of hatmoza's?

I read both?

The first half of your post was discussed alot and there was no need to do that. The second half was something about a request to track people's post. Neat idea, and the prof is planning to do that. You could've just took away the first half and make the second half thinner, actually.

hatmoza said:
Wonktonodi said:

I'm going to skip down to the final 2 paragraphs because everything above that is just a pathetic defense.

I'm more interested in the fact at  how overly defensive you got in the bolded.  Why bring up that you didn't try to create a lynch train when I never accused you of running one? Where did that come from? I openly admitted to wanting to get you lynched today because I believe your post stood out the most. Why will I want to keep you quiet when I basically said all you are doing is summarizing everyone's thought into one gigantic  post. You give yourself too much credit for someone who has only played one game. If I was scum I would be more worried about a lot of other players to be honest.

And the revenge threat/vote is just the cherry on top of all of this. I think you're frustrated at the fact the I attacked you aggressively and pointed out your flaws.  Pressure 101, and I'm not backing off because I honestly believe you're scum.

Then please point out all the flaws of my first post.

You feel very scummy to me for instead of comenting on reasons just giving them names in this case pathetic.  Instead of having a discussion on the merits or flaws of the points I made you dismiss them and focus on smaller points or bring up me being new.  You now arn't arguing points you are pushing an agenda.  If you don't start discussing points I made  I will vote you and work on getting you lynched.